Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Window

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mizzou

Reaction score
I am curious about airplane.

Which one you would seat AISLE...., CENTER....., or WINDOW ?

I remmy one time, I made call to reserves my seat on the airplane to go NAD Conference. I never said anything about seat but told I am Deaf.

I got on the airplane and notice deaf man sits at Aisle then I find my seat and guess what.... I had Aisle seat, too. I asked one of stewart on the airplane, why we deaf sits at AISLE ??

That is the way, they have speical attention with deaf on AISLE. I would prefer to sit over WINDOW!!!

What about you ?

I prefer window because I love to see what's out there. ;)

Window, OFCCC! But I hate airplane. All I can do is sit and watch TV, checking the window, waiting for server to give us foods. I prefer the cruise, driving, bus, and train over the airplane.

Window but last July I had to sit in the asile cuz my son want to sit next to the window. GRRRRRRRRRR lol

I would vote two of them but had to vote one!! I like aisle and window. I couldnt sit in the center bec I get airsick. I thought I would get airsick when I sit at aisle but it wasn't. It's so comfy than window. I don't know why!

I would vote just two...

If I fly from East to West, window so I can enjoy the views.

If I fly from West to East, I prefer aisle cuz it is dark at night when I fly (I like red eye flight)

If my son with me, I let him have the window and I can sit in center. :cool:

I vote Window!!! love to sit and look out because whenever it take off and I got so excited!! to go flying ......

Love the view through the window when flying or can sleep while flying... much easier

My arms are too long for the aisle. I will be very uncomfort if I sit in the center. So, yeah, window is the best seat in the plane. heh

Definitely not center.

Another question on the side. How do you deal with air pressure on the plane?
I usually put a mint/candy in my mouth and take off hearing aids during liftoff and
landing. Anybody has a better trick?

Sheng-Chieh

I never been on the plane as well, but would love to sit behind the windows cuz like to watch thur the windows to see all the view outside like clouds, birds, lands, etc etc etc lol :lol:

Easy...window. Window viewing can be a great thing, but then again,...if I have the need to get out really fast(during a possible event that all passengers needed to get off the plane quickly for various of reasons)...provided that the window could 'pop' out (however it could be done--), easy and fast escape...rather than a likely scenario whereas people are or could be climbing over one another to get out the door. :-X

Okk...putting aside any type of escape plan, etc., sitting by the window would be my first choice--ever seen the expression: 'floating on clouds'?? :D There, you have it. ;)

~RR

Definitely not center.

Another question on the side. How do you deal with air pressure on the plane?
I usually put a mint/candy in my mouth and take off hearing aids during liftoff and
landing. Anybody has a better trick?

Sheng-Chieh

I live in Coloreado so I deal with air pressure when driving up/down the mountains all the time. So when i feel air pressure in my ears, some people don't like doing this but this doesn't bother me by holding your nose and cover your mouth and try to blow and feel like something popping out of your ear... that what I usually do to deal with air pressure.

I prefer window. I make sure that they seat me with window...

Back