Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Center

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Window

Votes: 40 87.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If my son with me, I let him have the window and I can sit in center. :cool:

Yeah, same with me, too. My both sons were on the plane a lot... They prefer window... I suggest them - Danny seat with window on our way to... and then Alan will seat with window on our return... They agreed... *phew*...

Easy...window. Window viewing can be a great thing, but then again,...if I have the need to get out really fast(during a possible event that all passengers needed to get off the plane quickly for various of reasons)...provided that the window could 'pop' out (however it could be done--), easy and fast escape...rather than a likely scenario whereas people are or could be climbing over one another to get out the door. :-X

Okk...putting aside any type of escape plan, etc., sitting by the window would be my first choice--ever seen the expression: 'floating on clouds'?? :D There, you have it. ;)

~RR

Yeah... true...

But... what should you do?
http://www.alldeaf.com/843592-post12.html

my vote aisles!

last July 2007 my cousin come with us and my cousin sit windows and learn look of windows when fly of airplanes!

but im been airplanes anywhere include europes,whatevers where im going to!

Since I do not care for flying, and when I have to, I sit on the pilot's lap! :giggle:

I prefer window. 2nd is aislie.

On long distance flight, I feel bad to wake up the centre and aislie sleepy passengers to give me a room space for the sake of toilet!!!!!!!:giggle:

Last edited:
I hate to fly!!! It scares me, but I do it anyway so I try to get asile so I don't have to see outside. (I am also afraid of hights) Asile seats make me feel more comfortable. I have to get on a plane in five days to go back to Chicago for work but will get a few days extra from my boss to visit family. I will hate the plane but I will do it so I can go home!!!!

Since I do not care for flying, and when I have to, I sit on the pilot's lap! :giggle:

Thought, I suppose to sit on your lap. Love feel hard stick in the middle of my butts. ;) Just kidding...

I prefer to sit the window. I have a claustrophobia with narrow space at least two hours, it effects me headache and nausea.

I voted window when I do travel by flight its my fave seating.

i love window seat..but am willing to give the seat to my special gal :)

I prefer window, as if I am on a very long distance flight, I would be able to put a pillow there and sleep comfy, plus love to see the view as well.

window?

I prefer left seat... cockpit I like to fly airplanes.... yes I'm deaf and have a pilots rating (license) see DPA: Welcome

when I travel on airlines I prefer window in business class with nice food and drink and watch the world go by...I like to look at landscapes.. but hard to do at 33,000 feet.. I prefer to fly at 3000 feet or so...

Attachments

• cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 1
Back