Airplane hits New York City building again

Aww come on! That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Show some respect. It was the gas line / engine problem.

Oh I do show respect! .. It is only base on my opinion .. not yet confirmed if it was accident or not. Wait and see.. for the confirmed result of gas or engine problem. My heart goes out to the player's family and the condo residents - victims' family. It is coincidence ... 10/11.

Oh I do show respect! .. It is only base on my opinion .. not yet confirmed if it was accident or not. Wait and see.. for the confirmed result of gas or engine problem. My heart goes out to the player's family and the condo residents - victims' family. It is coincidence ... 10/11.

Yes, you do. I think the suicide theory is a bit off the mark, though. It's more likely he fell asleep at the controls or some other thing happened. He got his pilot license in Febuary, so he was a relative novice. It's not like he's been flying for years, so something wonky could have happened.

Aww come on! That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard. Show some respect. It was the gas line / engine problem.

Hey, don't blow a gasket. We don't know what happened. I don't think he committed suicide, but something weird happened. She was just stating an opinion. Cut her some slack.

Probably committed suicide because Cory was eliminated from the team a few days ago. Plus Yankees is no longer in the Playoff game.

No, Cory Lidle is learning as pilot, only 7 months and he isnt good pilot, so result hit building... Lidle is pitcher of Yankees, he is good guy and there is no terrorist relate or committee suicide...

Hi there,

When I was in the store next to my apt bldg, the sidekick cellphone vibrated and checked the message appeared came from emergencyemail.org alerted message about airplace crashed into NYC bldg, I says "aw fuck!", the store manager asked me what's wrong? I show my cellphone message "Airplane crashed into NYC bldg", the she shocked, she turned on the WCCO radio to listening public address system in store and then I headed back to my home to check on tv news, whoa! it's an apartment bldg.. the news said the military jet fighters hoovering around the city for just precautions and then later they found out it's not a terrorist related.

Damn, this sucks!

As soon as I read the news, I was like... "NOT AGAIN!?" But, good thing it wasn't another terrorist attack.

No, Cory Lidle is learning as pilot, only 7 months and he isnt good pilot, so result hit building... Lidle is pitcher of Yankees, he is good guy and there is no terrorist relate or committee suicide...

Yep -- Just an hour ago, I just read the article about Cory's incident. He was not suicidal at all. The engine went flat dead. The distress call was reported just before the plane went into the building. I assumed it wrong! So many theories for me to figure this out on this. For ex: The Yankee is no longer in the playoff and a pitching problem. Learning as a pilot for 7 months and a lack of experience as a pilot explained this why! Cory will be greatly missed by the team and his family as a great pitcher, husband and father. Sorry if you feel being offended by my sensitive comment earlier.

Interesting.......

10/11/06

flip over and what do you see? GOSH! This date happened in 5 years ago! eeeekkkk

Interesting.......

10/11/06

flip over and what do you see? GOSH! This date happened in 5 years ago! eeeekkkk

Only if you write dates the way Americans do. Most people internationally, to my understanding, write 11/10/06 (day/month/year) not 10/11/06(month/day/year).

Very confusing at first when I'm communicating to a group out in New Zealand.

It's coincedence. Look deep enough, and you can find "interesting" things everywhere. OMG, there was a picture of the devil's face in the smoke of the WTC attacks, and George Walker Bush adds up to 666.....

Only if you write dates the way Americans do. Most people internationally, to my understanding, write 11/10/06 (day/month/year) not 10/11/06(month/day/year).

Very confusing at first when I'm communicating to a group out in New Zealand.

It's coincedence. Look deep enough, and you can find "interesting" things everywhere. OMG, there was a picture of the devil's face in the smoke of the WTC attacks, and George Walker Bush adds up to 666.....

Yes, I'm aware of that but what I mean is that it happened in AMERICA so it has to be with this date (not foreign's date). Like Sept. 11th attack - they used America's date - not foeign's date. So, we really don't know what really happened. You don't know, I don't know, everyone doesn't know.....so what I am saying is STRANGE and INTERESTING of this date! Very strange about this date!

freak Accident - I bet... due failure sputter motor and direct hit into the NYbuilding condo apartment... SAD!

isn't related terrorist but look alike yes instead hapepnding!
Don't remind you about 9/11 another 10/11.. chill out!

Oh boyee... Wha... a.. paroind joke!

freak Accident - I bet... due failure sputter motor and direct hit into the NYbuilding condo apartment... SAD!

Your comment sounded too bold and not warm. I never said "suspect that it could be terrorist". I never talked about it. I only said "interesting" because of the numbers that MY HUSBAND told me this early morning. That's why I said "interesting". Again, it has to do nothing with the terrorist because I never said that.

Your comment wasn't friendly. Your words showed angry even though I never mentioned about the word "terrorist".

I'm not pleased with your comment.

:lol: I agree with you!!!

Your comment sounded too bold and not warm. I never said "suspect that it could be terrorist". I never talked about it. I only said "interesting" because of the numbers that MY HUSBAND told me this early morning. That's why I said "interesting". Again, it has to do nothing with the terrorist because I never said that.

Your comment wasn't friendly. Your words showed angry even though I never mentioned about the word "terrorist".

I'm not pleased with your comment.

Oh brother. She's right, though. People need to calm down and stop trying to make more out this than it was. It wasn't a terror attack at all. Just some numbskull didn't know how to fly a plane.

Happens all the time.

Galaxy-

Listen carefully....I never mentioned the word "terrorist". It was just interesting to see the flip over.

Get a life! It was just INTERESTING because of the numbers. Now, you get it? I hope so!

Forget it!

Back