ahhh i realized it's hard to meet new deafs girls.

nope.. i have a new home in billings, MT now. because it's too late i have appointments,plans..etc.. this sux....lol..

dayum.

join deaf club in your local if they have one? Big Sky something.

nope.. i have a new home in billings, MT now. because it's too late i have appointments,plans..etc.. this sux....lol..
mate, you have friends in Salem, OR - why is it stopping you NOT from moving back?

Even I'm a girl myself...yeah, it's still hard to find any other deaf gal or guy, but I'm glad I found someone deaf like myself

lucky. that's nice, sheila :)

Yeah, I know. It was by accident, at the time when I was applying to colleges and I just heard about him through a mutual friend of ours. xD

Since you're in Montana...that's like the middle of no-where. You could head to Texas to bum out, which has A LOT of deaf people (I know it because I was born and raised there for most of my life) :P

Or just use the internet and hope for it. xD

well.. i cant go to texas cuz $$$$..plus.. i really dont trust internet..except facebook and online gaming....

alldeaf.com is different and facebook are different. i trust them..hmm i could have been clearer

Wirelessly posted

Its hard to get girls in general.

*knows too many single hearing men*

Last edited:
Virtual network so that no one shows really are. Therefore, online and unrealistic personal feeling, and a little dangerous. But love at first sight is real

If you are looking for deaf girls, don't try to call out or hollar at them. Because they can't hear that. Took me a while to figure that out. Hope that helps ;)

Or find a nice hearing girl and have her cochleas removed. Youtube "My son is deaf, finally" They can do this for you in Brazil ;)

i dont do that stuffs cuz i dont trust online lol...through..i want to chat w nice, pretty gal lol

I lived in Montana for a couple months a few years ago when working with ASL Films and I didn't meet any Deaf people. You're probably going to have to learn to like hearing people who can sign or develop a close, personal relationship with your hand.

You could also move somewhere where there are more options like Florida, DC, Austin, or California. Why did you move to Montana anyway?

the reason i did move to montana... my roommates moved out....i just needed a roommate.. but it was too late..so i moved to montana until i find a apt and a deaf roommate,too..we might move to wa cuz my roommate would like to live in there..least i can chat w ya guys better than nothing huh? lol

Back