ahhh i realized it's hard to meet new deafs girls.

Zeroblazer21

Reaction score
i noticed how it's hard to meet new deaf peoples..since i dont trust dating sites.. so everyone's your opinion of why it's hard to find one??

maybe cuz there's no deaf people around your location?

i'm in a montana for now.. i used to live in oregon,salem but for some complicated reason i moved to montana.

It is true deaf girls are hard to get, if you want easy girl, go for hearing chicks at some local bar in your hometown.

Wirelessly posted (Samsung Epix (i907))

I don't see why its hard to get a deaf gal. I find it hard to get a hearing gal. :dunno:

Hang around a hearing aid store , or find a college that has a deaf center and take a class there. Take a sign language class , there should be some HOH or deaf girl there , maybe the teacher will be a deaf woman.

Ask matajan
wolverine_facepalm.gif

Knowing Zeroblazer21 personally, I doubt he'll enjoy the mournful conversation with matajan

matajan was waaaaaay ahead of you guys, he was trying to say how hard it was to find deaf girls too :giggle:

He just had a unique way of expressing it.

yeah, it is too scary to find out.

Yo kid, have you heard- google? google it to find a deaf community surround in your local.

anyway, move back to Salem, OR?

you can find hearing girl in any colleges who takes ASL classes, behold, you find one.

Back