Votes: 11 40.7%
  • 30s (Are you worry?)

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 40s (Been there, been done)

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • 50+ (Get off my lawn!)

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters
my parents is over 50's but my mom is 52 years old and my dad is 58 years old..

my grandma is now in 70's she is now 73 years old

To live longer the more you pay taxes to make other wealthy families richer. Con arts and some magazine companies love to go after elders for money in many ways and the bills.

My mother lived to be 93 years old , she out lived her whole family. There where 8 children in her family and some where in there 20 or 30 when they dies. She was very tried at the end of her life and dies in a nursing house. It will be two years Dec 28 that my mother been gone. I do not want to live as long as my mother , and would like to die before my 2 sisters so I will not have miss them! I just had my 64 birthday and I would like to dies early but it does not look like that is going to happen!
I find it interesting that you asked this question as if has been on my mind too.
I not like my hair getting gray and growing hair on my chin! I would love to be 30 years old again so my mother would still be here!

Then eat unhealthy food. Ignore doctor's recommend on diet.

I'm in my 40s and okay with that. I hope to make it to 80.:lol:

you are right my grandparent is worried 50 to 60 for me I notice my grandparents or parents worried son or daughter! hmm good idea you are right

According to the statics more people are living longer, My mother will be 90 in Sept,I am already over 50,, I think if you have a happy and healthy outlook in life , age is just a number. Too many people deaf and hearing are obsessed with age.
Remember we do not get younger, we get older. So for you young people, please remember you all will reach your parents and grand parents ages some day:) so respect your elders and LEARN from them:)

I recently turned 48, and I'm fine with that. I don't want to do anything over. Not even knowing what I know now. Onward and upward!

I have friends in their 50s who say if they knew how much fun the 50s were going to be they'd have just skipped their 40s and went straight on to be 50!

I did not vote yet. I am few weeks before turning 50. Wait till I turn 50 then I will vote. :0

Back