AD Speed Dating

so... who wants to hook up (with eachother)

I think RD and PG are a match made in heaven, let the private messages begin!!

oops I forgot to mention that I am Male.........so add male after 40's and delete the word alot....... Gotta stay at 20 words. lol

Okay, so I got this idea whilst browsing the 'singles' thread and thought that, just for giggles, maybe we could organise some sort of AD speed dating thing? This may fall flat on it's arse so if it does, I appologise in advance :lol:

RULES:
  • Each person gets to post 20 words or less to promote themself
  • If you like what you read, you can comment, pm, whatever
  • lets get some AD hook-ups going on!!

good luck and who wants to be the first victim *cough* I mean beautiful dating prospect :giggle:

Male, 50 single, never married, no kids, deaf , aircraft mechanic, private pilot, skydiver left arm amputee, easy going laid back.

24, male, cyclist, unkempt, yet smooth, easy-going though spontaneous for most part, clean, selectively intelligent out-doors kinda guy. ;]

Wow, this 20 words thing is surprisingly easy.

Rich $, tall, dark, handsome, spoils girls, wrestles alligators, abs calender, funny, sexy, gives you room to go out, hung

:laugh2::giggle::laugh2:

BTW just in case:
Mine was mostly joke, just to opposite of what RD what writing. To be silly.
I am not rich ;)

Just figured I have not been on long enough and people might not know I was joking. I have also put a thread in the introduction part. I hope to know many well enough in the future to make a joke without having to put a caveat :lol:

BTW just in case:
Mine was mostly joke, just to opposite of what RD what writing. To be silly.
I am not rich ;)

Just figured I have not been on long enough and people might not know I was joking. I have also put a thread in the introduction part. I hope to know many well enough in the future to make a joke without having to put a caveat :lol:

either way, no worries, welcome to AD!! :wave:

anyways, seeing as I started this rapidly tumbling thread, maybe I should post mine...

untitled.jpg

what d'ya think boys??? :cool2:

Back