AD Speed Dating

am I a man or a woman? I dont even know! lol

Oh Baby! I could get lost in one of those folds for weeks.
I would have to roll you in flour to find the wet spot.
When you wear high heels I bet you strike oil.
When you stand on the street corner I bet the cops pull up and say "Break it up".
If anyone gets on an elevator with you they better be going down.
If you rolled over twice you would be in the United States. :rofl2:

wow! that is so true and fat floats so the big pond would prove no problem for me! Any other british ADers want to hitch a lift over to go on some dates??

I'd just need to watch out for whale hunters, that could be the only flaw in the plan!

How about........She should have a threesome........with Lewis and Clark.

Coloratura has several meanings.
Coloratura - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Diva
A diva is a celebrated female singer
Diva - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe she is a celebrated female singer who is a soprano who has the vocal ability to produce notes above C#6 and whose tessitura is A4-A5 or higher :dunno:

Hehe, yeah, you're right! I'm an opera singer, I sing coloratura and in my university yearbook, I was voted biggest Diva for this reason! I was proud (and still am) to be the person who could sing the highest and fastest in my uni hehe - simple pleasures lol

Hehe, yeah, you're right! I'm an opera singer, I sing coloratura and in my university yearbook, I was voted biggest Diva for this reason! I was proud (and still am) to be the person who could sing the highest and fastest in my uni hehe - simple pleasures lol
my band can always use a good singer.. Why don't you move across the pond to the US and join us? :cool2: :rockon:

oh yeah... and bring your sax too!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahh now I know. You have a cool thing goin' on -- the highest and the fastest soprano -- never thought of such a thing,, please pardon my asking is this your livelyhood?

hehe! I'm sorry - I only sing opera and classical, no rock for me although I have dabbled in a bit of jazz in the past!

And its kind of my livelihood, kind of not! I guess its like a part time job for me. I sing for weddings, concerts and in operas which I get paid for but don't do it enough to do it full time. I like it that way though so it leaves me time to study to be a terp! :)

I'm not sure cool is the word to describe it but thanks... I usually go for geek chic! :lol:

hehe! I'm sorry - I only sing opera and classical, no rock for me although I have dabbled in a bit of jazz in the past!

And its kind of my livelihood, kind of not! I guess its like a part time job for me. I sing for weddings, concerts and in operas which I get paid for but don't do it enough to do it full time. I like it that way though so it leaves me time to study to be a terp! :)

I'm not sure cool is the word to describe it but thanks... I usually go for geek chic! :lol:
What? No rock! :shock: :tears:

and about the game, I'd say my 20 or less words:

molestosa, vegetariana, escritora, friki, lectora, hipoacusica, graciosa, sarcástica, y totalmente en contra de las muestras de sentimentalismo y contacto físico.

you didn't say the words must be in English, right? :P

and about the game, I'd say my 20 or less words:

molestosa, vegetariana, escritora, friki, lectora, hipoacusica, graciosa, sarcástica, y totalmente en contra de las muestras de sentimentalismo y contacto físico.

you didn't say the words must be in English, right? :P

:giggle:and in english... "troublesome, vegetarian, writer, geek, reader, hearing impaired, funny, sarcastic, and totally against the signs of emotion and physical contact."

and yeah! I am a BIG music and BSL geek! I just like to throw myself into anything I do so hence the geek chic!! And its cool you are veggie! me too! veggies rule!!!!!!

ooh and RD, yeah, I'll rock out with you. I also play guitar, keys, drums and flute (told you I was a music geek) so take your pick although I suspect you have the percussion part down and partygirl had the flute and we also have a bassist. I'll leave lead guitar for societies child so I guess I'll take rhythm guitar or keys?

............................................................................................................ooh and RD, yeah, I'll rock out with you. I also play guitar, keys, drums and flute (told you I was a music geek) so take your pick although I suspect you have the percussion part down and partygirl had the flute and we also have a bassist. I'll leave lead guitar for societies child so I guess I'll take rhythm guitar or keys?
Uhm.... didn't you say that you play the sax too. You are also one of those beautiful women that I would love to see prancing around playing a violin. There is something about a georgous woman playing violin that gets me all riled up.

3943947.jpg
stock-photo-young-girl-playing-on-violin-2061613.jpg

the old band, "Its a Beautiful Day"

"Its a Beautiful Day" had a woman violin player -- I saw them in concert ,, she in her wild whirling dervish mad violin playing way was the most dynamic performer I have ever seen. She transported the audience, us, to wherever it was she was at. Awesome awesome awesome! Wasn't able to find out who she was or what happened with her career but all these years later I can just close my eyes and there she is playing her heart out.

Its a Beautiful Day

She was slender with long red hair down to her waist. I am still in love...

hehe yeah! I play sax, its what I'm best at (apart from opera)! I did used to play violin and viola actually but that was when I was younger. I quit because it was a bit too boring for me!

This is much more my style...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlkqonGvz_c]YouTube - Walrus playing saxophone[/ame]

Back