AD Late Night Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
:mad:oh yeah- i studied for history test!!! what i studied was NOT on it!!!

It's thundering here!! I love that! lightening flashes while sitting in the dark!! my living room actually vibrated!! i love to watch storms roll in. i think they're beautiful. the different clouds and the smell.

It's thundering here!! I love that! lightening flashes while sitting in the dark!! my living room actually vibrated!! i love to watch storms roll in. i think they're beautiful. the different clouds and the smell.

I love it too but at night. I don't know about that.

It would be best if you highlight what teacher said that might be on the test.

I DID!!! he tests mainly on the notes he writes from his lectures-- he lectures for 3 hours!! i even write page numbers next to things so i can go back over it. even the "history brain" of the class wasn't as prepared as he thought!

I love it too but at night. I don't know about that.

only if i'm not in bed cuz they do keep me up-- i cannot sleep through a storm. i use to before i had kids, now i always worry about tornadoes. weird but true. although i will go out side to watch for them!!!:giggle:

You're weird Christie - you remind me of my dad. He will sleep through thunderstorms and then go chase tornadoes.

OH yeah yesterday we got our first significant rain shower in 3 weeks. We desperately needed it. Things were starting to brown over and the leaves were starting to fall.

You're weird Christie - you remind me of my dad. He will sleep through thunderstorms and then go chase tornadoes.

OH yeah yesterday we got our first significant rain shower in 3 weeks. We desperately needed it. Things were starting to brown over and the leaves were starting to fall.

That is great. I hate tornadoes, but haven't been through one yet. But i can sleep through hurricane.

Add me to that same catagory, I just watched two videos on YouTube of soccer players dying on the field. Ran across them by accident looking for 'worst soccer injuries', (some of which are funny to watch)

Add me to that same catagory, I just watched two videos on YouTube of soccer players dying on the field. Ran across them by accident looking for 'worst soccer injuries', (some of which are funny to watch)

show me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back