AD Late Night Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVDF, you're wrong, dude. strike 1.

Meg, what is your answer? Ball 1.

I know nothing about surfboards, sorry.

Who is the 2008 Super Retriever Series Crown Champion? And what is special about this year's Champion?

your'e on the right track but want the dogs name as well as the handler.

late night club and now what we play- guessing game? :wtf:

what kind of my surfboard is?

hint: original from hawaii's

Need more hint, there is too many different kinds. Would you narrow down some?
WHICH ONE?
40s Balsa, Pine, and Redwood
1960 Greg Noll with Figure 8 and S Stringers
1961 Big Wave board by Wally Froiseth
1960s Velzy Surfboards
60s Hobie Longboard
60s Wardy 'Hawaii'
'64 Gordon & Smith 'Mike Hynson' Red Fin
'67 Greg Noll 'Duke Kahanamoku Hawaiian Nollrider'
70s Lightning Bolt
'78 Larry Bertlemann Twin Fin
'78 Lightning Bolt by Parrish for Mark Richards
Early 80s Mark Richards 'Twin Fin'

:::enters the lobby and looks around but doesnt see anyone she recognizes - she heads straight to the counter and demands a glass of Pinot Gris as she has had a very long day and wants to unwind over a cool refreshing glass of wine::

Meg, Strike 1.

I mean, modern surfboard that came from hawaii as original, my current one. Its one of highest expensive surfboard and popular for experience, professional, and expert surfer.

Well, i owned 3 surfboards but that surf is from hawaii is my favorite.

Meg, Strike 1.

I mean, modern surfboard that came from hawaii as original, my current one. Its one of highest expensive surfboard and popular for experience, professional, and expert surfer.

I gave up! I been looking online to find what you were talking about. no luck! :(

Meg, Strike 1.

Why is it that surfers are always so sexy and hot? :hmm: Bubba hubba! :giggle: *wiping drool off her lips*

Hmm..must be their long hair? Hey Nor20! I found the perfect woman for you! :mrgreen:

Oh please John - dont embarrass me! NorCal is a fine young man and I am no cougar :giggle:and besides I have my own surfer- he is Hawaiiaan and Im going to watch him surf over this weekend ;)

FYI - not all surfers have long hair - many do have short hair

Oh please John - dont embarrass me! NorCal is a fine young man and I am no cougar :giggle:and besides I have my own surfer- he is Hawaiiaan and Im going to watch him surf over this weekend ;)

FYI - not all surfers have long hair - many do have short hair

I have this :afro: Yup, it's true! :mrgreen:

You have to weit until Friday too?

i thought i was going to have to but i got out of class early today. i figured friday since my kids would be gone and i don't have class on fridays!!

i thought i was going to have to but i got out of class early today. i figured friday since my kids would be gone and i don't have class on fridays!!

me either, :lol: in fall! hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back