AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is everyone so butt hurt and blah blah calling me names , you all sound like a bunch kindergarteners. I will bring this up netiquette! Having respect without bullying a person and picking on character of a person.

I don't care what anyone thinks have some respect for elders you don't know who is young or old lady.

Let my inbox come with mod complaints , oh me scared!

Why is everyone so butt hurt and blah blah calling me names , you all sound like a bunch kindergarteners. I will bring this up netiquette! Having respect without bullying a person and picking on character of a person.

I don't care what anyone thinks have some respect for elders you don't know who is young or old lady.

Let my inbox come with mod complaints , oh me scared!
Ok Everyone, Inbox RIO, shes lonely....lol

:laugh2::laugh2:
I am out of here got better things to do than worry about AD being in/out or whatever the issue is :giggle:

Why is everyone so butt hurt and blah blah calling me names , you all sound like a bunch kindergarteners

So, why are you here again after claiming you have better things to do?

Oh I respect elders, youngers and everyone in between. You are right some I don't know the age but some I DO know because many people I interact with have posted or told me their ages here and elsewhere (or there are indicators as to approximate ages).

Just because a person is my elder - I still don't give a pass because they are elder and they start to treat others badly or insist that everyone else is wrong as well as have an attitude. If that person respects me then I'll respect them. Some people and I may not agree on things but at least it's a civilized disagreement and for that I respect them. Not screaming and refusing to look or listen to others' views/comments. That's why I'm on her ignore list- she didn't like what I had to say (and it was nothing of the 'bullying crap' i.e. calling her names putting her down etc aside from getting frustrated). I'd rather try to continue to post correct info, my opinions/views etc than to be silent and allow someone else to steamroll over me.

Cappy, trust me some of us HAVE tried taking the high road or 'ignore' those who can be...abrasive, antagonistic... it doesn't always work.

But hey.. I don't care what people think either on this matter. ;)

Ditto on what DeafDucky said, respect is earned not given. And the problem with automatically respecting all elders is that it just teaches the elders that they can get away with anything. "Oh look grandpa molested his grandchildren, but I gotta respect him still just because he's old".

Can you imagine how screwed up that is?

Oh I respect elders, youngers and everyone in between. You are right some I don't know the age but some I DO know because many people I interact with have posted or told me their ages here and elsewhere (or there are indicators as to approximate ages).

Just because a person is my elder - I still don't give a pass because they are elder and they start to treat others badly or insist that everyone else is wrong as well as have an attitude. If that person respects me then I'll respect them. Some people and I may not agree on things but at least it's a civilized disagreement and for that I respect them. Not screaming and refusing to look or listen to others' views/comments. That's why I'm on her ignore list- she didn't like what I had to say (and it was nothing of the 'bullying crap' i.e. calling her names putting her down etc aside from getting frustrated). I'd rather try to continue to post correct info, my opinions/views etc than to be silent and allow someone else to steamroll over me.

Cappy, trust me some of us HAVE tried taking the high road or 'ignore' those who can be...abrasive, antagonistic... it doesn't always work.

But hey.. I don't care what people think either on this matter. ;)

My point is about having respect here on Alldeaf or anywhere on social media. Whatever a person does offline that's their business. Let's focus on Alldeaf , just ignore those who get on your nerves if you cant channel through their head let it go , it's not worth getting upset over it. If someone disagrees with you , don't try to convince them to your beliefs or whatever. Say your peace and go forward .

I wouldn't worry about WDYS or any other member that gets on your nerves just kindly press ignore . I am sure WDYS has some members on her ignore list that's why those people don't get a response from her, smart woman :)

Ok , you have a great weekend :)

I am sure WDYS has some members on her ignore list that's why those people don't get a response from her, smart woman

Smart woman? She's had to put people on ignore because she got banned for arguments not because of her innate common sense. Plus, well, look at this thread, she thought it was her computer that was preventing her from accessing AD and thought that other people could access AD with no proof. Plus again, she thought AD was going through an update despite no mentions of it and even the Mods said that they are having issues.

More like dense woman.

As we said, it was/is a server problem, not someone's individual computer. :wave:
I know. It was an update on the situation, with a few more details. It's good to see that Alex is on it. :)

"Originally Posted by LoveBlue View Post
As we said, it was/is a server problem, not someone's individual computer. "

I guess you don't know how to read !!! I had said I was not able to get on alldeaf in the past and I was the ONLY ONE that had this problem b/c my computer was not working !

My computer been acting up again !

Here's my .02cents....Don't think I'm still on her ignore list....:hmm:....but feel she remembers the long-standing argument and when she said she could not stand me and hated me....:hmm:...and my replying that I didn't given a rat's azz how she felt about me....

So...its over and passed on by...I don't dwell on it....BUT...feel I do have her attention that I will not be a scrape goat of hers, talked about, etc., etc.

Seems so far she's on good behavior....haven't had a problem since.

I guess you don't know how to read !!! I had said I was not able to get on alldeaf in the past and I was the ONLY ONE that had this problem b/c my computer was not working !

My computer been acting up again !

:roll:

As we said, it was/is a server problem, not someone's individual computer. :wave:

I guess you don't know how to read !!!

I guess we don't know how to read.

EDIT:Apparently she added more after her initial post.

I guess we don't know how to read.

Apparently either she edited her post or the system hiccuped, because I saw the same thing you did but by the time I quoted it, it showed more. Still, it doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back