AD Down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer been acting up again !

tumblr_inline_mkc2na06Hg1qz4rgp.gif

"Originally Posted by LoveBlue View Post
As we said, it was/is a server problem, not someone's individual computer. "

I guess you don't know how to read !!! I had said I was not able to get on alldeaf in the past and I was the ONLY ONE that had this problem b/c my computer was not working !

My computer been acting up again !

Nice! Capps here's your new best friend in fine fettle!

Smart woman? She's had to put people on ignore because she got banned for arguments not because of her innate common sense. Plus, well, look at this thread, she thought it was her computer that was preventing her from accessing AD and thought that other people could access AD with no proof. Plus again, she thought AD was going through an update despite no mentions of it and even the Mods said that they are having issues.

More like dense woman.

Is she hurting anyone? Obviously, you and everyone else just love the drama of WDYS . That's really cool of you to waste precious time on one member. Of course, if I PM you or anyone else, it's a federal alldeaf crime of me harassing and get the mods after me. So, everyone can read public drama at it's best.
Have a good day!

Is she hurting anyone? Obviously, you and everyone else just love the drama of WDYS . That's really cool of you to waste precious time on one member. Of course, if I PM you or anyone else, it's a federal alldeaf crime of me harassing and get the mods after me. So, everyone can read public drama at it's best.
Have a good day!

I'm guessing you ate sour grapes for breakfast.

(And of course, I will get a reply to this. On top of the 6 you've already made in the LAST page alone. So much for not wasting "precious time". Reap what you sow.)

My point is about having respect here on Alldeaf or anywhere on social media. Whatever a person does offline that's their business. Let's focus on Alldeaf , just ignore those who get on your nerves if you cant channel through their head let it go , it's not worth getting upset over it. If someone disagrees with you , don't try to convince them to your beliefs or whatever. Say your peace and go forward .

I wouldn't worry about WDYS or any other member that gets on your nerves just kindly press ignore . I am sure WDYS has some members on her ignore list that's why those people don't get a response from her, smart woman :)

Ok , you have a great weekend :)

Who said I was upset by her-- or anyone else on AllDeaf? It's the same principle here on AllDeaf- if I see someone stating something I disagree with or whatever, I'll post. If said person ignores it (or has me on ignore anyway) then fine done and over with. But if said person keeps posting remarks that are antagonizing or (viewed as) insulting then yes I'll reply. Respect is earned here also. I respect a LOT of people here- some of them hold views that I disagree with but we still get along. Why would I try to convince anybody of anything?

She may have people on her ignore list but as you can see from this thread she still manages to quote those ignored people and responds to them. Whether or not she is a smart woman-- well... I'll leave that there.

As to the comment of "I was the ONLY one who couldn't get on AllDeaf in the past because of my computer"... well... yes you couldn't because it was your computer- this thread is talking about multiple people not being able to get on and it was deduced that it was because of server issues. So I can't figure out why it matters that a computer prevented someone from getting on AllDeaf (or really anywhere on the internet it sounds like...) in this thread.
I couldn't get on AllDeaf in the past too because of my own computer(really because of my wireless and ISP connection not the PC itself :) ) but didn't mention it because that's not the cause TODAY.

Have a nice weekend.
I have to go take Dramamine now...

Is she hurting anyone? Obviously, you and everyone else just love the drama of WDYS . That's really cool of you to waste precious time on one member. Of course, if I PM you or anyone else, it's a federal alldeaf crime of me harassing and get the mods after me.

Not explicitly hurting but WDYS is really annoying in that she simply doesn't listen and keeps asserting that everyone is wrong. Think of it like arguing with a 5 year old that keeps whining.

And as for sending me PMs and getting into trouble. I wonder, if I sent YOU a PM would you report me to the mods? You don't have to answer that but I have noticed that people tend to project themselves into others. FWIW if you sent me a PM, as long as it was respectful and truthful I'm not going to report you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back