ACK ACK! it's ...

South sucks! Northeast is the best :)

Northeast is full of crap! no beach no sunny!

MOve to south!

Originally posted by kevbo
You are more than welcome.

:kiss: thanks, kev -- seriously, anytime, whenever u decide to go down to the shore, gimme a holla.. ill go with you :D

nononononono. the northeast RAWKS. its lovely, a lot of cool things to do, its near awesome cities ((boston, new york city, you name it)), the mountains and ALL!!.. alllrrriiiggghhhtttyy.

Originally posted by nozobo
Ack ack it's a blizzard out here in Colorado! :ugh: expecting to continue like this until Wednesday like rain/snow mix blizzard kind of thing! I have a bad feeling about eastern states such as NY, Maryland, DC, Virginias will get more snow... :(
:nono: blizzard isn't welcome to eastern coast....i already put alot mods on my rolla...FUCK

california have terrific weather but it sucks livin here lol

cuz of $$$ too high to afford an apt and all so I am still livin with family :roll: blah.

RE: ACK ACK

Xoxo-

eh.. u love goin beach and gettin a tan eh? to get away from crazy world? lol I'm just kiddin :)

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
beach...here I come! ;D
SWEET! :thumb: You would look MUCH better with tan ;)

I like girls with lots of tan...hard to keep my eyes off their beauiful skin lol

Re: Re: ACK ACK! it's ...

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
:nono: blizzard isn't welcome to eastern coast....i already put alot mods on my rolla...FUCK

I'm gonna :bowdown: to God to sent you more snow! if you don't want to drive in your rolla, walk, ride bus or taxi!

Originally posted by allisonjoy
nononononono. the northeast RAWKS. its lovely, a lot of cool things to do, its near awesome cities ((boston, new york city, you name it)), the mountains and ALL!!.. alllrrriiiggghhhtttyy.

Colorado have more resorts for skiing everywhere in the western Colorado... the cities are kewl to go anywhere yeah but I'm speaking of the beaches, brr!:ugh:

Colorado have more resorts for skiing everywhere in the western Colorado... the cities are kewl to go anywhere yeah but I'm speaking of the beaches, brr!:ugh:
at least there ARE beaches! rather than n.o.n.e. :o hehe.

andddddddd- other thing, in your profile thingy you said u wanna move to the east!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by allisonjoy
andddddddd- other thing, in your profile thingy you said u wanna move to the east!!!! :cool:
ohh miss smartypant are ya, yes am planning on moving to east coast to get away from families...

Back