ACK ACK! it's ...

N

nozobo

Ack ack it's a blizzard out here in Colorado! :ugh: expecting to continue like this until Wednesday like rain/snow mix blizzard kind of thing! I have a bad feeling about eastern states such as NY, Maryland, DC, Virginias will get more snow... :(

For real? Hmm. Its all sunnnny here and the weather's sooo lovely. Ahh... The upcoming spring! Hip hip hoooooray.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
For real? Hmm. Its all sunnnny here and the weather's sooo lovely. Ahh... The upcoming spring! Hip hip hoooooray.

Where are you at? Rhode Island, I doubt it will happen for a day but you'll get it eventually sometime later...

[m]whoever lives lives east of Colorado doesn't matter how far you are away from Colorado I hope you get the snow from us :dance: [/m]

Originally posted by bentiko
In Virignia, we won't get snow from you....

Oh I'm sure you will get the snow in few days, remmy the last time the northeastern states got snowed, well it came from Colorado... so it's a chance you might get it or not... Don't get a high hope that you won't...:naughty:

here in Cali, ah sunshine and nice weather........I have never seen snow unless I drive to Nevada.....big shock for me!

wtf? blizzard in colorado 2day? ahh umm.. it's 70 degreez here in NY! central NY.

SPRING'S HERE YAYA YAYAYA... spring is here... it's nice and warm... with a breezy wind... just the kind of weather i love to see this time of the year! however, we have predicted rain coming our way boo hoo!!!!!!!!!

Back