About Time! VA Bill Sets Fine for Low-Riding Pants

^Angel^ said:
huh? change what?
You said about the direct tv man showing his cracked butt while installing your system.You deleted that.

ravensteve1961 said:
You said about the direct tv man showing his cracked butt while installing your system.You deleted that.

:::sigh:::

First of all I was talking about cableman who shows his butt line when he comes in my house to put in the cablebox, Cheri is the ONE who talking about cableman do not come inside her house, since she has direct TV ....get it?

I did not change my post....

::: walking away to cool down :::

ravensteve1961 said:
Yeah Angel changed her thread. She did have direct tv there. Meg youre like a pro wrestling referee who misses so many illegal chokeholds and they all see nothing.l

Look Raven, I suggest that you QUIT raving and ranting today. I have had it enough with your negative postings today. :fu2:

^Angel^ said:
:::sigh:::

First of all I was talking about cableman who shows his butt line when he comes in my house to put in the cablebox, Cheri is the ONE who talking about cableman do not come inside her house, since she has direct TV ....get it?

I did not change my post....

::: walking away to cool down :::
Sorry...Angel i misquoated ya..I meant cheri since she loves playing with my mind.

ravensteve1961 said:
Sorry...Angel i misquoated ya..I meant cheri since she loves playing with my mind.

Cheri was NOT playing with your mind.

I think you are having hallunications today.

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, I agree with how Meg feels. It's not pleasant to be walking done the street and see someone's rear end half sticking out.

But, I have a problem with the fact that there's an ordinance telling someone they can't wear what they want?

:dunno: What are they going to try regulating next?

ravensteve1961 said:

I didn't change my post either, Are you feeling ok? :ugh2:

oh damn I remember it now. VA aint the only state that tried to regulate the droopy pants. Louisiana tried to bring forth a droopy pant bill last year, but the bill did not become law.

To me, there is a difference between low-rider pants that are made to fit below the waistline and that sh|t the kids today are wearing. They take a perfectly normal pant, double the size and use a belt to cinch it under their ass in back and up to their waist in front.

They are easy spot, they are the kids who can't run because they're trying to keep their pants on!

They don't need a law to ban them. They need their parents to instill better discipline. Underwear alone ain't good padding from a good spankin'!

It really pisses me off when I stop in a restaurant and see the employees in back working around food with their pants down! They are the ones with "Ass't Manager" on their name tags.

Steve

Steve said:
It really pisses me off when I stop in a restaurant and see the employees in back working around food with their pants down! They are the ones with "Ass't Manager" on their name tags.

Steve

:rofl: you're not the only one who see restaurant employees working with their pants down. I work at a bar and grill as a second job and I've had my share of seeing cooks wear their pants hanging down. It aint just the jeans that sags down but also the checkered cook pants too.

Even regular-fit pants will sometimes sag down as the day passes on. I've had that happen to me with regular-fit pants even if I tuck my shirt in.

It is good to see that the state is trying to pass the law, But it will never work to regulate a "dress code" for people.

Did you not know that Crack kills?

Looks like the bill died. Excellent.

Don't let the government legislate clothing -- let the institutions set their own dress codes as to what's acceptable or not in their own domain. Fashion changes all the time and the government legislation isn't going to adjust to it fast enough.

I recall that few months ago i can't remeber where ... one store's policy say pull the pants up or no service ... as the peoples was protest about that but they can't do anything since the owner make the decisions as the owner doesn't approve with these low pant ... I find it so amazing who have the guts to set the policy like that in that store ...

knightwolf68 said:
... I find it so amazing who have the guts to set the policy like that in that store ...

I'm amazed "children" would go out in public with their pants cinched under their a$$!

Steve

Va must be the ideal nirvana, since low-rider pants are such an important problem to precede everything else

I think that law is stupid, glad that bill get killed in committee. Sometimes in legislative process that bill can come back alive after being dead. I hope it stay dead.

I've been wearing baggy clothes lately becuase they are more comfortable than tight clothes. sometimes they would drop little like to my stomach, lucky I have baggy sweatshirt to cover it. Since I am short, I have to fold my pant bottoms. Funny last month when me and dad was walking in Capitol tunnel, he said "your pants toooo long" and I said "I like baggy clothes not tights like ho's" and he laughed. That one thing he was acting like dad to me, telling me that he doesn't like seeing me in baggy clothes but that's my style. Oh man I love how he react how I dress and do stuff... sometimes that drives him nuts, hope he don't get idea to tell our friends in legislature to make bill in MN, no way! Legislators already know I wear baggy clothes anyways.. You can get baggy pants at Marshall's for cheap.

Back