Abortion is NOT a sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
MODS!!!!! can you close this STUPID THREAD!!!!

Ugh, it is getting on my nerves.

You guys need to get over it...

CHRISTIANS... sometimes you gotta keep your comment to yourself...
because they can't handle the truth...

IF THEY wanna Get AIDS, sleeping around, killing their babies, ruining
their pussy, damaging their penis,, self destruct themselves just to have
5 minutes pleasure, won't get tube tied or won't use condom, but
rather have abortion 45 times, jump out the window, trying to kill themselves, using drugs, having same sex because they are sooo in love,
and everything else... instead of living right and happy and healthy, then
that is their business... I know that you love them soooo much and
can't stand the way they do themselves like that...

I look at my sister... and she slept around, I don't know
how many abortion she had... but she doesn't go to church anymore...
and she is heartbroken because men don't want her cause she is too loose.
And she doesn't sleep right, and she is soo unhappy.

It is sad that they rather sleep around, but especially a 13 years old who got HIV, and he can't have sex anymore...
Can you imagine that you can't have sex anymore, and won't have
children at all.... that is a tragic.

And I know you Christians are trying to tell them to take care of their bodies, and they need to live right... because you only live once.

And people don't want to put their kids in Adoption services, because
there are sick people out there that will put their hands on them.
And anyway... people who aborted their children are worser than
the Adoptive Parents who abuse children anyway.

Poison your own baby with Abortion Pills, and then poke needle to kill a fetus, that is almost like stabbing a baby... and then suck the baby in
the vaccum and watch the doctor put your baby in the trash.
That is cruel... if you think about it.

But anyway... you are right, Christians need to stop judging...
And anyway... Christians, you are right, sluts, whores, or murderers...
Whatever... And I know that you only want to help. Thank you.

If they wanna go to hell :devil: , then fine!!! But leave them alone.

Miss*Pinocchio

Geeze! Now I was nice enough to unblock you but then after reading this whole foolish post I am putting your ass back on block! You really annoyed the hell out of me I cannot stand you and I cannot stand your mouth, Everything about you make me so sick that I want to vomit! Good bye Miss P, I had enough of you. You lied too you said you would change to be a better person. :doh:

Cheri this topic is about abortion. Its a sin in many ways. Its a sin against god and its a sin against humanity. I agree with miss p though mods need to close this thread. :locked:
And cheri,,,go take a chill pill.

Cheri said:
Miss*Pinocchio

Geeze! Now I was nice enough to unblock you but then after reading this whole foolish post I am putting your ass back on block! You really annoyed the hell out of me I cannot stand you and I cannot stand your mouth, Everything about you make me so sick that I want to vomit! Good bye Miss P, I had enough of you. You lied too you said you would change to be a better person. :doh:

Gee your tough, she gives her opinion without hurt or insult anyone and you insult her and then block her so she can't respond. WOW nasty!!!!!!

Make it a BIG chill pill!!!!!

So someone said fornication was a sin!!!! If thats the case all bible thumpers should obey this rule and there will be no more.

Just think if fornication is a sin and we all stop in less than one hundred years, no more people!!!!!!!!!

Wasn't something said in the bible about go forth and multiply?????

I am not good with my bible but some things just seem hypicritical.

Which one is right?????

This seems to be the case with all arguments involving the bible. Everyone has there own interpretation and we can't exactly ask the bloke who wrote it what he means!!!!!

I think you should respect each persons individual belief as just quoting at each other from the bible, neither of you can ever be proven right which becomes an absolutely pointless waste of time. :type:

One thing I must agree with, Lock this stupid thread.

Sharing opinions or faith-based beliefs is a right all of us have. Reba, especially her....she is not pushing her beliefs and condemning others, she is stating what she believes.

Besides, no matter who you are, you, no, we, all judge all of the time so yeah, take an Oreo-sized chill pill!

To Tamara, Fornication

I wanted to reply to Tamara about Fornication....

Tamara: So someone said fornication was a sin!!!! If thats the case all bible thumpers should obey this rule and there will be no more.
Just think if fornication is a sin and we all stop in less than one hundred years, no more people!!!!!!!!!
Wasn't something said in the bible about go forth and multiply?????
I am not good with my bible but some things just seem hypicritical.
Which one is right?????
This seems to be the case with all arguments involving the bible. Everyone has there own interpretation and we can't exactly ask the bloke who wrote it what he means!!!!!
I think you should respect each persons individual belief as just quoting at each other from the bible, neither of you can ever be proven right which becomes an absolutely pointless waste of time.

HUH? SOME PEOPLE WHO DID FORNICATION, BUT THEN
THEY PRODUCE UNWANTED CHILDREN... AND WON'T TAKE
RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ACTION.
THEN WE ARE IN AIDS CRISIS, WE GOTTA BE CAREFUL...
YEAH, CHRISTIANS WANT TO MULTIPLY, BUT
DO IT IN THE RIGHT WAY... SUCH AS GET MARRIED AND BE PREPARE.

JUST LIKE THE BIRDS... THE BIRDS CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH EACH OTHER
UNLESS THEY MAKE A NEST....

I DON'T LIKE USA.... IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE TO HAVE SEX AND HAVE A BABY.
I WISH I COULD GO TO ANOTHER COUNTRY WHERE I CAN HAVE SEX ALL THE TIME AND MAKE BABIES AND WE CAN HAVE OUR OWN FARM... AND
NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT AND ALL. JUST ME AND MY MAN, HAVING GOOOD SEX, NOT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT PERVERTS AND OTHER WOMEN STEALING MY MAN...

I WISH FOR THAT... BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN, OH WELL :sure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back