Abeer

Abeer2015

Reaction score
Abeer

Sent from my GT-N7100 using AllDeaf App mobile app

:welcome:

An introductory thread usually means you tell us something about yourself so we can get to know you. Please tell us some things, like are you deaf, hoh, or hearing? Are you a teenager or a senior citizen? Where do you live? (Not your address, just general location.) Why did you join AD? What are your interests?

:welcome:

An introductory thread usually means you tell us something about yourself so we can get to know you. Please tell us some things, like are you deaf, hoh, or hearing? Are you a teenager or a senior citizen? Where do you live? (Not your address, just general location.) Why did you join AD? What are your interests?

I think they like beer .

Sorry, bar's closed bubs!
burp.gif

I still not sure what trolling is

You can look it up; just make sure your search is for Internet behavior because before the Internet came, trolling was/is a fishing term.

Or you can just be satisfied that internet trolling means pranks, etc consistently conducted by a troller.......someone who constantly makes sarcastic remarks to the point of causing a ruckus, a fight, etc, etc

You can look it up; just make sure your search is for Internet behavior because before the Internet came, trolling was/is a fishing term.

Or you can just be satisfied that internet trolling means pranks, etc consistently conducted by a troller.......someone who constantly makes sarcastic remarks to the point of causing a ruckus, a fight, etc, etc

You got that part right. Trolling also meant that a person who kept repeating the same thing over and over in many posts that we probably roll our eyes at the member who is actually trolling over nothing important to say. No information given or saying "hi" two or three times over. Then that is trolling right there. Yep, trolling is a fishing term. But that is a figure of speech. LOL

Back