A trip to Estes Park earlier today...

nozobo

Reaction score
I was taking my partner and his mom from Chicago, whose staying with us for the weekend, to Estes Park and guess who we saw today? look at the pic below carefully.. one of those pic you might reckon...

Attachments

• Rocky Mountain National Park2 5-12-07.jpg
    Rocky Mountain National Park2 5-12-07.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Rocky Mountain National Park3 5-12-07.jpg
    Rocky Mountain National Park3 5-12-07.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Rocky Mountain National Park 5-12-07.jpg
    Rocky Mountain National Park 5-12-07.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Amy n daughter with grampa riding in this pickup truck.jpg
    Amy n daughter with grampa riding in this pickup truck.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 29
  • AmywithMollyinEstesPark,CO.jpg
    AmywithMollyinEstesPark,CO.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 47
Yeah when we arrived Estes Park and came out of bathroom and walked toward the town, we were walking kinda behind her so went into a store to took pic of her, once ppl saw her with her daughter Molly, they all ran into the store where she went so I took the pic when I got the chance... Nice to see her with her daughter Molly and her grandpa at Estes Park earlier today... hehe that was a pleasure day...

You should have seen how Nozobo acted, when he saw them, it was like he went flipping around like he won a million dollars. My mom was in town and Amy walked passed me and i feel chills.. wow

You should have seen how Nozobo acted, when he saw them, it was like he went flipping around like he won a million dollars. My mom was in town and Amy walked passed me and i feel chills.. wow

:giggle: That's because I lost my brain at home and forgot the name of the person for a sec until Cody mentioned the Roloff mother n daughter then I remember :lol:

Cool.. i saw the show .. you are lucky to get to see her up close.. awesome! :)

wow!!! cool!!! i wish i meet Amy and her family too cuz of i been watch every mondays! they are my fave show!

I record the show on PVR when I happen to notice that one/two is on that I haven't seen yet. I remember being excited when I heard that they've been to my home state to go to Mackinac Island, such an awesome place to be! In fact, it's one of my favorite place to go just about every May. This year we aren't going 'cause of my upcoming surgery. But we'll be there next May!! :]

If were to see them, I'd simply just say hello & walk away 'cause I know they probably get quite annoyed being noticed by people everywhere they go! lol.

wow!!! cool!!! i wish i meet Amy and her family too cuz of i been watch every mondays! they are my fave show!

Oh Gosh!! so Beautifully!!!!! :):):)

We hope go vacation in colorado this Fall?? :dunno: :):):)

I record the show on PVR when I happen to notice that one/two is on that I haven't seen yet. I remember being excited when I heard that they've been to my home state to go to Mackinac Island, such an awesome place to be! In fact, it's one of my favorite place to go just about every May. This year we aren't going 'cause of my upcoming surgery. But we'll be there next May!! :]

If were to see them, I'd simply just say hello & walk away 'cause I know they probably get quite annoyed being noticed by people everywhere they go! lol.

cool.. i went there 2 yrs ago, i loved their places... i will visit there someday with my soon be hubby

estes park ! i love that tiny town ! i went to Lumpy Ridge in 2003 for rock climbing behind that tiny town. i nearly fell onto ground from climbing at there! *heart racing*

Those pictures are pretty cool. They make me sad though. Last memories I have of my grandma are at Estes Park in 1998. She died in 2000.

Back