A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Lickher stores. That sounds so like something you would say.

I saw the word 'cinnamon' the first saw you posted . I bet the smell really good !
Yes, it's refreshing . It's a cultural thing lol Mexicans love to use Canela ( cinnamon) in coffee and baking . This is really good you can add sugar for sweetness. I love it as is lol it's so hot here better than drinking soda haha

Yes, it's refreshing . It's a cultural thing lol Mexicans love to use Canela ( cinnamon) in coffee and baking . This is really good you can add sugar for sweetness. I love it as is lol it's so hot here better than drinking soda haha
I put it on my French toast and yams when I baked them . I think I will try in my coffee too. I just brought Green Mountain coffee on sales . It cost $9.00 a bag and I saved $12 . I got for bags. with a gift card I got from my daughter. :)

I put it on my French toast and yams when I baked them . I think I will try in my coffee too. I just brought Green Mountain coffee on sales . It cost $9.00 a bag and I saved $12 . I got for bags. with a gift card I got from my daughter. :)
Cinnamon is good it's like a cultural medicine.
My family puts fresh cinnamon sticks in the coffee filter to get cinnamon coffee . I hope you like it:)

Cinnamon is good it's like a cultural medicine.
My family puts fresh cinnamon sticks in the coffee filter to get cinnamon coffee . I hope you like it:)
I only have the ground cinnamon , I have so coffee in the freezer right now to have some ice coffee. I hope I don't forget about it
and end up with a coffee popsicle ! LOL! My dog like coffee so I have to be careful and not leave my coffee where he can reach it !

I only have the ground cinnamon , I have so coffee in the freezer right now to have some ice coffee. I hope I don't forget about it
and end up with a coffee popsicle ! LOL! My dog like coffee so I have to be careful and not leave my coffee where he can reach it !
Go get your coffee out of the freezer lol ground cinnamon not sure if that works . The fine ground can get inside the coffee drip and stick to the bottom of the pot:hmm: you can always try it:lol:

Go get your coffee out of the freezer lol ground cinnamon not sure if that works . The fine ground can get inside the coffee drip and stick to the bottom of the pot:hmm: you can always try it:lol:
I drank my coffee already and put some ground cinnamon in and it taste good , it was hazelnut coffee . I think I will try putting the cinnamon when I brewing my coffee. .

13533030_1016762908377613_3267754577047610530_n.jpg

Brushing up on my Zumba routines . I can't believe I totally forgot how to do one routine :giggle: I just need to search the formula and it will come back:gorgeous2:

Back