A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

This looks like fun! (Sorry, no captions but I watched it without the sound and it was easy to follow.)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/taga2/taga-20-the-ultimate-most-affordable-family-bike

(I'm not promoting this as an investment; I just thought it was cool.)

When my daughter was little we would tow her behind our bikes in a bike bugger but this one faces forward, which I like better.

That looks SO cool! I wish I could get one of those for a friend so she can ride around with her grandson (not quite a year old yet)...not sure how well she'd do with riding with her bad ankle/leg though...

That looks SO cool! I wish I could get one of those for a friend so she can ride around with her grandson (not quite a year old yet)...not sure how well she'd do with riding with her bad ankle/leg though...
It has an electric bike option, too. Maybe that would help.

It has an electric bike option, too. Maybe that would help.

Yes probably would. Not a bad price tag either but in the financial condition I am in- it may as well be a million- same with her family. I'm still working on how I could fund the youngest stepkid's karate lessons (he LOVED the trial period and wants to keep going..).

Yes probably would. Not a bad price tag either but in the financial condition I am in- it may as well be a million- same with her family. I'm still working on how I could fund the youngest stepkid's karate lessons (he LOVED the trial period and wants to keep going..).
I know what you mean.

For the karate lessons, is there some kind of barter deal you might be able to work out?

I know what you mean.

For the karate lessons, is there some kind of barter deal you might be able to work out?

There might be- I need to email them and see what comes out of it. The price is a tad steep but this kid so needs it (for many reasons I'm not willing to go into here on the forum) so it's worth it.

I bought fresh cinnamon $10.98 lbs. I can't wait to use to make filtered water. It will taste so refreshing when it's cold :)

Last edited:
What is fresh common?

It's whole stick of cinnamon thick rounded size from Mexico. Not like the skinny packaged ones . These you can be bought individually. They were in the produce section.

My keyboard picked common instead of cinnamon

I bought fresh cinnamon $10.98 lbs. I can't wait to use to make filtered water. It will taste so refreshing when it's cold :)

It could increase to $15 lbs. after UK exit EU so watch out.

but... just kidding. ;)

57bd40ece4d9d4243343701f69e17d84.gif

Similar to my truck. Congrats. :afro:

Thank you...it is a Longhorn Limited Edition. Not sure if that is another kind of its own or just an extension of the Ram.

That actually sounds kind of gross. I like cinnamon, but cinnamon water?

Okay, my turn to do a plug. Spaceman Whiteboard, can be found at fine(r) lickher stores.

It's whole stick of cinnamon thick rounded size from Mexico. Not like the skinny packaged ones . These you can be bought individually. They were in the produce section.

My keyboard picked common instead of cinnamon
I saw the word 'cinnamon' the first saw you posted . I bet the smell really good !

Cinnamon toast... cinnamon rolls... cinnamon french toast... to name a few.... so good!

Back