A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part III

Strange day...had a ride to the doctor's office for a check up via my insurance...since I'm not allowed to drive for a while......he drove up in a very dirty Van, back seats were out....his glasses were so thick, I was worried about him being able to see!....He had all the proper paperwork, tho'...so I got in...he proceeded going a very different way (not on the expressway)....going down a dirt and wooded road...

I was getting a litle leery of the whole situation...he mouthed to me..."Have to pick up another client".....

Had to call for a ride home from the doctor's office also...another lady came to pick me up....she was eating hot dogs, chips & soda....the entire way back to my home....very unprofessional if you ask me!....and this was part of my insurance "perks" they were raving about?....I would have rather called a cab.

Mmmm.. we should make commercial out of that... Mayhem like?

Would like to try to convince the honey that since there are 4 stories in my house, and there are 5 cats, that makes 1.25 cats per story. Therefore, I think there's room for more.

(He disagrees. How can he ??!!)

Would like to try to convince the honey that since there are 4 stories in my house, and there are 5 cats, that makes 1.25 cats per story. Therefore, I think there's room for more.

Equality for dogs!

Go ahead and get a cat or two more; maybe he won't know the diff? :giggle:

I just told him what you said. He laughed. And laughed some more. Then, said "NO !!!" :lol:

In my house, one would almost be too many... :cool2:

More than 3 is just asking for trouble. I'm never doing that again!!!

My son did this great project on Diversity (it was the theme) and he was so proud of it! Today, the winners were supposed to be announced. We go to look and see the other projects and (if he won :) and there was no mention of the winners. So, we go to ask the (snobby/bitchy) PTA president and she says- "oh. Well I haven't had time to list it". Um. Ok. Well you have a bunch of little kids expecting the news, and you don't have time?!?! It would have been different if they hadn't said winners would be announced.

Edit to add: He won last year, so I think part of him was hoping to win again. I told him it doesn't matter either way- we are still proud of his work. But it would still be nice to know.

Just wanted to give a little update: I just got a call from the PTA President that my son won and his project is moving on to the next level! Very exciting for him, and I am one proud mama :applause:

Just wanted to give a little update: I just got a call from the PTA President that my son won and his project is moving on to the next level! Very exciting for him, and I am one proud mama :applause:

How about doing this project too?

4608967.png

so how's everybody doing? rain rain rain today. hopefully weather will be nice and pleasant this weekend because I'll be going to Vermont for some skiing

so how's everybody doing? rain rain rain today. hopefully weather will be nice and pleasant this weekend because I'll be going to Vermont for some skiing

why thank you for asking. I am good. same here that its raining out there and dark and gloomy and COLD.

have fun and stay safe!:cool2:

Pretty good. Had a great time last night. 40 degrees outside and i'm in my T's and shorts. ladies here are in their tanktops.

Kinda funny to see that because in the background there is a few inches of snow on ground along with icicles everywhere.

Pretty good. Had a great time last night. 40 degrees outside and i'm in my T's and shorts. ladies here are in their tanktops.

Kinda funny to see that because in the background there is a few inches of snow on ground along with icicles everywhere.

I'm still wearing short-sleeved shirts at work. In December. Otherwise I'm too hot! We northerns know how to live in cold temps :)

Back