A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am crrrraving a salad right now and will drag my roomie with me if she ever recuperates from last night. She tried to compete with me and she definitely paid the price for it (ended up sleeping on the hallway floor last night rofl). I was nicely tucked in with a webcam under my head and a computer mouse behind my back..... erm, should I be alarmed :p

I am crrrraving a salad right now and will drag my roomie with me if she ever recuperates from last night. She tried to compete with me and she definitely paid the price for it (ended up sleeping on the hallway floor last night rofl). I was nicely tucked in with a webcam under my head and a computer mouse behind my back..... erm, should I be alarmed :p

Its okay. I know the act of gerbiling, and I am pleased you did not put a live animal at risk.

Grrrr......I should be asleep, but can't. Sometimes when some things happen that leave a lot on my mind that I just can't sleep until I come up with the solution. I guess I have an insecurity of coming across a situation that I do not have a solution for. I get perplexing questions or theories about my job sometimes and cannot do anything until I get solution or have resolution of it. Why can I just not let some things go?! freak! :mad2:

Grrrr......I should be asleep, but can't. Sometimes when some things happen that leave a lot on my mind that I just can't sleep until I come up with the solution. I guess I have an insecurity of coming across a situation that I do not have a solution for. I get perplexing questions or theories about my job sometimes and cannot do anything until I get solution or have resolution of it. Why can I just not let some things go?! freak! :mad2:

:hug:

same here.. if I am worried about some thing or I am really paranoid or obbessed about something I can't find i wud not able to sleep til I find it if it's a stolen lipstick that my sis have it then she can have it cuz I'm having fun shopping for new lipsticks or stuff she managed to steal without asking me first :roll: hell.. I'm the firstborn and my sis is like 13 years younger than me :P so go figures.. but don't stress yourself out just not try to think about your job just read book or go for a walk that may will help :)

same here.. if I am worried about some thing or I am really paranoid or obbessed about something I can't find i wud not able to sleep til I find it if it's a stolen lipstick that my sis have it then she can have it cuz I'm having fun shopping for new lipsticks or stuff she managed to steal without asking me first :roll: hell.. I'm the firstborn and my sis is like 13 years younger than me :P so go figures.. but don't stress yourself out just not try to think about your job just read book or go for a walk that may will help :)

thanks for the advice. I have a little brother that sure used to piss me off bad. Don't know if he ever stole from me...except for when I was living in california for 2 years he took my car and wrecked it!

My problem is I have a complex or a fear of not knowing something and then one day not having the appropriate answer to a problem or complication a patient may have. I feel I have to know the answers to everything right now because I want to have that ability to make the difference between life and death. I have personal issues with acceptance of the fact that there is sometimes nothing I can do sometimes to make that difference.

thanks for the advice. I have a little brother that sure used to piss me off bad. Don't know if he ever stole from me...except for when I was living in california for 2 years he took my car and wrecked it!

My problem is I have a complex or a fear of not knowing something and then one day not having the appropriate answer to a problem or complication a patient may have. I feel I have to know the answers to everything right now because I want to have that ability to make the difference between life and death. I have personal issues with acceptance of the fact that there is sometimes nothing I can do sometimes to make that difference.

Plenty of E-Geniuses here on this forum. Ask away, and you shall receive your answer.

PS: This is fully intended to be a sarcasm.

Plenty of E-Geniuses here on this forum. Ask away, and you shall receive your answer.

PS: This is fully intended to be a sarcasm.

:lol:

Doug, try to remember your dreams when you awaken. Dreams are so personal and brutally honest, lol. You know the answers to your problems and they are in your dreams. Sorry to hear you are having a bad day.

I have a good friend, who in his spare time over 8 years, rebuilt a 1968 Triumph Spitfire convertible for his mother. It was gift for her 50th birthday. Steve worked on it after his full time job and all other duties. His parent lived in NC and he in FL at the time. Whenever they came home for a visit, he would cover it up and lock the garage so they would not see it at all. He had to order off to Germany for a lot of the parts and then spent the money to have the Candy Apple Red paint job done properly. When it was finished, he put it in a covered car trailer and took it to NC to his mother's for a big birthday bash. Before his mother ever got to drive it, Steve's sister (who was a park ranger at the time) snuck off with the car, and crashed it in the trees in the woods. She was drunk and driving on the roads in the mountains doing 50 on the curves. She totaled the car. She walked away from the accident. She was fired from her job and can never get another forest ranger position. She also lost her drivers license for life. Steve still has yet to forgive her for the stealing of the car, and her parents are devastated that it happened to begin with. They are reimbursing Steve for the money ($68,000) he put out to repair the car with interest. This happened about 14 years ago.

yeah, well what happened with my car was that my dad let him start driving it around. Then he wrecked it. They got it fixed and fine before I ever knew what happened. I didn't find out untl I got home from my mission.

hmmm, I have nothing to say. Surprised?

Can relate there. Accepting that sometimes a client or a patient simply can't be, or refuses to be, helped is a tough thing to accept. But the fact is, we are human and we are not infallible. If we do anything at all, we will make mistakes from time to time, and the simple fact is, not every problem has a solution.

Knowing that you have that tendency is half the battle, though, Doug.

Another gorgeous day at the ball park! Waiting on the pitching/ catching coach to arrive to work with daughter.

yesssssssssssssssss daylight savings returned now i can get some sun on me.. yep get nice tan I don't need fake tan cuz I'm easy to get tanned ;) so I'm gonna get coffee and drink some ahh and gonna enjoy knowing that i don't have to be home early ugh :P

yesssssssssssssssss daylight savings returned now i can get some sun on me.. yep get nice tan I don't need fake tan cuz I'm easy to get tanned ;) so I'm gonna get coffee and drink some ahh and gonna enjoy knowing that i don't have to be home early ugh :P

The benefits of being a Californian:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back