A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Botti!!!

Just wanted to let you know - you've been working hard at the cafe. On Cafe World, you've helped me get to level 21. Thanks!!!

They're sure handy in places that Im not familiar with. Also Im surrounded by mountains and it provides a sense of direction. Its easier here IMO. Back east sense of direction is pretty tough.

Try traversing Washington, DC on wits alone. Good luck with that, pal. :giggle:

gahhhhhhhh... technology has officially made me a fat booty!

I am going to have a belly ache after, eating one too many fortune cookies.

some of you probably don't know why in God's name would I buy such a ludicrously expensive GPS. Here are several reasons why -

1. this is a well-built & proven GPS which is the most popular choice among adventure riders for several years.

2. this GPS is originally designed for mariners (boats) but can be used for car/motorcycle. This is especially great for motorcycle because it is waterproof and a sturdy device designed to handle all kinds of abuse like a prolonged period of sun exposure & winter, motor vibration, etc. Car GPS cannot withstand with this kind of abuse and it will be destroyed within a very short time.

3. it has XM satellite which means weather report is constantly delivered to my device that will show me the updated weather report for my current location and the destination.

4. It has a capability to create cookie trail - this is a crucially important feature to have when you're going on off-road or unknown terrain not found in any GPS and this device will record the trail via satellites so that you can go back to where you start from. If you are lost in middle of nowhere with no idea how to get back - you are really really really screwed and your life may be in danger because chance is your cellphone signal is out of range to call for help especially when your fuel is empty.

5. it comes with a mapping program that interfaces with my GPS from my computer - something that most of you have but this is a more advanced program. I'm able to plan a very thorough, detailed routes/waypoints from my computer plus Google Earth/custom maps and then I can send information to my GPS

6. I've gone thru 4 GPS for my motorcycle and this is the best one for my needs. "You pay for what you get"... NUFF SAID! 1 for my bike (Garmin 376c), 2 for cars (TomTom One & Garmin nuvi 205), and 1 (nextar x3) went KAPUT! Mind you - I've never ever paid FULL PRICE for these GPS... NO WAY! :nono: I waited for huge rebate/discount and I sniped those! :cool2:

Conclusion - this is a truly well-built & proven GPS for adventure purpose :cool2:

ANY MORE QUESTIONS? :mad2:

I like big butts and I cannot deny...

umm if you're singing the song.. im pretty sure its i like big butts and i cannot lie. you other brothers can't deny..hahaha... uh.. yea you get the point :roll:

some of you probably don't know why in God's name would I buy such a ludicrously expensive GPS. Here are several reasons why -

1. this is a well-built & proven GPS which is the most popular choice among adventure riders for several years.

2. this GPS is originally designed for mariners (boats) but can be used for car/motorcycle. This is especially great for motorcycle because it is waterproof and a sturdy device designed to handle all kinds of abuse like a prolonged period of sun exposure & winter, motor vibration, etc. Car GPS cannot withstand with this kind of abuse and it will be destroyed within a very short time.

3. it has XM satellite which means weather report is constantly delivered to my device that will show me the updated weather report of my current location and the destination.

4. It has a capability to create cookie trail - this is a crucially important feature to have when you're going on off-road or unknown terrain not found in any GPS and this device will record the trail via satellites so that you can go back to where you start from. If you are lost in middle of nowhere with no idea how to get back - you are really really really screwed and your life may be in danger because chance is your cellphone signal is out of range to call for help especially when your fuel is empty.

5. it comes with a mapping program that interfaces with my GPS from my computer - something that most of you have but this is a more advanced program. I'm able to plan a very thorough, detailed routes/waypoints from my computer plus Google Earth/custom maps and then I can send information to my GPS

6. I've gone thru 4 GPS for my motorcycle and this is the best one for my needs. "You pay for what you get"... NUFF SAID! 1 for my bike (Garmin 376c), 2 for cars (TomTom One & Garmin nuvi 205), and 1 (nextar x3) went KAPUT! Mind you - I've never ever paid FULL PRICE for these GPS... NO WAY! :nono: I waited for huge rebate/discount and I sniped those! :cool2:

Conclusion - this is a truly well-built & proven GPS for adventure purpose :cool2:

:wave::wave::wave:

3. it has XM satellite which means weather report is constantly delivered to my device that will show me the updated weather report for my current location and the destination.

Are you planning to break it anytime soon to prove it is bulletproof?

Hey LDNanna - You are now a new employee in my cafe!!! Welcome!!!!

Cafe World on FB

never said it was bulletproof :mad2:
then you have an excuse to do it against the barrier testing to prove it would be bulletproof. My iPhone is bulletproof. :lol:

umm if you're singing the song.. im pretty sure its i like big butts and i cannot lie. you other brothers can't deny..hahaha... uh.. yea you get the point :roll:

I find it very interesting that you know the lyrics better than I. :hmm:

Oh never mind - I can't remember what I wanted. I just kinda figured you for a guy who could read a map and street signs. :giggle:

can't exactly read the map while I'm riding, eh? a luxury that car driver has that I do not have :mad2:

but - I do have maps in my bike bag in case the GPS went EPIC FAIL!

can't exactly read the map while I'm riding, eh? a luxury that car driver has that I do not have :mad2:

but - I do have maps in my bike bag in case the GPS went EPIC FAIL!

Well hey - just just -------- I don't know - I don't like motorcycles anyway so I guess I should just stay out of it. My cousin had a bad bad accident with a bike and lost his leg. Not even any snow or ice on the road.

then you have an excuse to do it against the barrier testing to prove it would be bulletproof. My iPhone is bulletproof. :lol:

trying to be funny?

11b8aar.jpg

Well hey - just just -------- I don't know - I don't like motorcycles anyway so I guess I should just stay out of it. My cousin had a bad bad accident with a bike and lost his leg. Not even any snow or ice on the road.

:-o so sorry to hear that...... but your cousin can lose his leg in car accident as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back