A Thread About Absolutely Nothing! Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garmin 376C

is your bad ass GPS for your motorbike?

Yeah, know what you mean, hard thing covers the GPS device, I reckon?

no. it's just the device that's designed to withstand the abuse and all weather. Garmin 376c is originally for boats.

Old model. Marine? It now discontinued.

How about now?

:nana:

Look like I beat you to the punch, Jake boy. :nana:

Jiro, any good advice on Garmin for my next purchase? I am currently on Garmin Nuvi 710. Time to throw away and get a new one.

Look like I beat you to the punch, Jake boy. :nana:

Jiro, any good advice on Garmin for my next purchase? I am currently on Garmin Nuvi 710. Time to throw away and get a new one.

I have 2 garmins, TomTom, and nextar. among those - I like TomTom One

I have no more FB requests, yay a FB full of nothing. :)

....unless Jiro wants to play Sorority Life, haha.

Aw man, I was planning to buy one of those.

What's the recommended still-in-production GPS for marine environment then?

276c is good but it's not exactly a portable device. It's huge like a brick. If you want a durable, outstanding portable GPS... get GPSMAP 60Cx

276c is good but it's not exactly a portable device. It's huge like a brick. If you want a durable, outstanding portable GPS... get GPSMAP 60Cx

:P Don't think I have to worry about that out on the water... as long it's tethered to a boat.

Should get Garmin zūmo 550 for motorcycle. but too expensive about $900.

Should get Garmin zūmo 550 for motorcycle. but too expensive about $900.

Garmin 376C was about same cost as well but I bought it at heavily discounted price. Zumo and TomTom Rider are another popular choices too but they do not have extra features of 376c that I want. Zumo & TomTom are street-oriented but with 376c - I'm covered for just about everything.... including oceans :lol:

Well I have nothing to do, but heck I'm gonna watch "House: Wilson" on Hulu. :popcorn:

i can't believe that i've done everything i need to do this week already.. it feels good!

Vegemite, marmite - Discuss.

What is the definition of "noob" is there a social or societal connotation?

What word in the English Language has 5 definitions, 4 spellings but is pronounced the same? (Alex, bet you know)

Well, Vegemite is an Australian invention whereas Marmite is a weaker version of Vegemite and preferred by the British and others. Vegemite is the most loved spread after peanut butter and jam in Australia. Seems we don't really have such a sweet tooth as you Americans.

As for noob, I dunno. If I switch it around it would spell boon.

Bowing out of here for dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back