A simple message...

OP well, reason you knew who already you friends reading knew recently/expertiment posts once id my ID otherwise, it is reason wise, I don't' believe it I am sometimes, I pretty believe it on sometimes on id my ID!
We know that you are the famous ASL Guru! :)

You are too famous to require an ID! :giggle:

Wirelessly posted

So is asking workers to provide an ID and Social security card upon employment racist??

Wirelessly posted

So is asking workers to provide an ID and Social security card upon employment racist??

My old workplace asked me to provide a birth certificate and SSN card so it has been for many years, however they aren't interested to accept my driver license.

I went to urgent center yesterday because of respiratory problems and they don't ask me for ID so the doctor prescribed some medicines, even one contain pseudoephedrine. I just turned it to pharmacy and they don't ask for ID either.

Wirelessly posted

Pseudoephedrine purchase requires an ID. It is in the "combat meth law". It is a federal law so the pharmacy you got it from is violating the law.

Wirelessly posted

Pharmacies usually ask for address or phone nbr for pick up of a Rx. Narcotic pick up also requires an ID. Depending on the type of medication you are picking up some are required an ID. Mainly the drugs that are abused by people are the one that are logged in the system with the DEA are the ones that are required an ID.

Wirelessly posted

Pseudoephedrine purchase requires an ID. It is in the "combat meth law". It is a federal law so the pharmacy you got it from is violating the law.

Probably not if you get prescription paper and without prescription, ID is required.

Wirelessly posted

To pick it up it still requires an ID. :). Does not matter if you have a prescription or not. Same goes for the narcotics. You suppose to present an ID so they can log your ID number to the system upon getting the medication.

Wirelessly posted

Pharmacies usually ask for address or phone nbr for pick up of a Rx. Narcotic pick up also requires an ID. Depending on the type of medication you are picking up some are required an ID. Mainly the drugs that are abused by people are the one that are logged in the system with the DEA are the ones that are required an ID.

I had Percocet for kidney stone and they didn't ask me for ID.

Wirelessly posted

Like I said before. Your pharmacy is violating the law.

Wirelessly posted

To pick it up it still requires an ID. :). Does not matter if you have a prescription or not. Same goes for the narcotics. You suppose to present an ID so they can log your ID number to the system upon getting the medication.

with prescription? not really and some people got prescription for allergies with decongestant like Claritin-D, Allegra-D, Zyrtec-D, Clarinex-D for 30 days (1 month) so they don't bother to ask ID.

I had Clarinex-D in 2 years ago when congestion was main issue for my allergies so no ID asked either.

It's the Law, Foxrac....and whenever I go to Walgreens to pick up my meds, they ask for an ID, even my address or my DOB....One woman has worked the window for years, and says "Hi" whenever I drive up, but still we know the Law...no matter if she knows me. She values her job.

It's the Law, Foxrac....and whenever I go to Walgreens to pick up my meds, they ask for an ID, even my address or my DOB....One woman has worked the window for years, and says "Hi" whenever I drive up, but still we know the Law...no matter if she knows me. She values her job.

It is probably only for your state or drug store's policies.

Every states have different laws.

Only I have ask for ID if I want buy any OTC medicines contain pseudoephedrine without prescription, it is due to federal law and all OTC contains pseudoephedrine only sit in behind of counter.

Others than that, no ID needed to pick any medicines that listed on prescription paper that where got from doctor office.

Walgreen isn't my pharmacy.

Wirelessly posted

Ok. You doubt what you want. :)

Pharmacists may register in different methods and they will use name, street address, etc so that why they don't ask ID in different ways.

When you are new customer to pharmacy and fill out the paper so you have present ID or other documents to verify the name, street address, etc to make match as on paper.

Pharmacies are doing their business in different ways.

Wirelessly posted

http://capefearpharmacy.com/uncategorized/new-regulations-for-controlled-medications/

Read carefully dude.

It is different practices in pharmacy businesses.

It isn't violation of law if they register the name, address, etc to government database (DEA).

Look at quote from your link.
If you are dropping off your prescription at the pharmacy and your friend or family member is picking up, we must have the ID that belongs to the person for which the medication is prescribed at the time of drop off, and the person picking up must give their ID at the time of pick up. This effort that was signed into law back in October, 2011 by the Governor of North Carolina, is designed to track the harm that controlled substances can potentially carry.

It is state law - North Carolina.

I don't live in NC and Medicap Pharmacy isn't my pharmacy.

Pharmacies set their own policies.

Back