A simple message...

When I got my first driver license (permit) in 2003 so birth certificate and SSN card are required. I got permit removed in 2005 after passed road test and I failed about 3 times, ugh.

votingIDnotracist.jpg

I am glad I don't live in the US!

Really, Pharmacy, bank transactions, Doctors, buying insurance, using a credit card?

Seems like too many places want ID for no good reason.

We also don't need any ID to vote.

Really, Pharmacy, bank transactions, Doctors, buying insurance?

It will be depends on state, store policies, bank policies, medical policies, etc.

In most cases, the doctor offices don't need ID, neither is pharmacy, except if you want buy drugs that contain pseudoephedrine (due to federal law) and some banks don't bother to ask you for ID if they are familiar with you.

Really, Pharmacy, bank transactions, Doctors, buying insurance, using a credit card?

We also don't need any ID to vote.

No ID increases the chance for fraud when voting or registering comes around. It's quite common.

No ID increases the chance for fraud when voting or registering comes around. It's quite common.

do you have a statistic or any facts to back your statement?

That was Smithtr. He has about 11k in posts, so I'm certain at some point you've seen him around the forum.

not good enough. he'll need to see Smithr's ID.

Recently, I've had to show a picture ID at a military base, the hospital, a college, Lowes, and the bank.

Recently, I've had to show a picture ID at a military base, the hospital, a college, Lowes, and the bank.

Funny how some people strenuously object about a policy requiring a valid photo ID, in order for them register or vote.

Funny how some people strenuously object about a policy requiring a valid photo ID, in order for them register or vote.

Your state - Washington doesn't require photo ID to voting. :aw:

Maybe I am out in left field here or something.

I thought most users here knew who Smithtr was. I mean, really, he's been here longer than I have.

OP well, reason you knew who already you friends reading knew recently/expertiment posts once id my ID otherwise, it is reason wise, I don't' believe it I am sometimes, I pretty believe it on sometimes on id my ID!

Back