A question...is the Cochlear implant made for the hearing or for the deaf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so. I think you understood nearly nothing because you have made a zero effort into understanding this matter. The first time I was exposed to this whole thing, I have made a tremendous amount of time and effort to learn more and to immerse myself in it. Have you?

Funny... coming from a person saying something about putting words in someone's mouth and assuming :lol:

for.......?

not by a mile. are you?
No, just no. You completely misread my post, you flubbed majorly. Your response had nothing to do with my post. Then you tried to cover it up with "I just don't understand the issue". That's a bunch of hooey. See, grummer was asking for our opinions, my opinion doesn't have to be the same as your opinion, and yours doesn't have to be the same as mine. But we can't even talk about it with you, not productively anyway. Because when you misunderstand something we can't even clarify because you get snide, try to turn it around, get insulting and with the usual hypocritical quibbling. We end up talking about something other than the subject. You are a major quibbler. It's impossible to have a discussion with you.

I don't work at USPS. I only said our jobs pay more.
You still talk shit!. Whose jobs are you talking about? The deafies with HA/CI or what??? You said our jobs pay more. Does that include mine???

:laugh2: I know Jiro well enough. He is not that angry man. He made alot of logic points. :roll:
OFC, he's not angry in your eyes but he just opposes people who think differently which doesn't mean that those people are always wrong. For example, he believes that GZ murdered TM but he's wrong. Just wait and see.

i been both perfect to profound 30yrs ago..i asked myself the question if i had a deaf child would i want them to have CI the answer is i just dont know..i in position now about my girl having operation,i have had to ask an afillastrator to make the call,some say i coward others no..That proberly what i do with CI

OFC, he's not angry in your eyes but he just opposes people who think differently which doesn't mean that those people are always wrong. For example, he believes that GZ murdered TM but he's wrong. Just wait and see.

What's amazing gun control supporter and you were rehabilitated by Feinstein.

You don't need to bring that into this thread about GZ & TM.

I actually get Jiro's point. Just because you don't agree doesn't make HIM wrong.

No, just no. You completely misread my post, you flubbed majorly. Your response had nothing to do with my post. Then you tried to cover it up with "I just don't understand the issue". That's a bunch of hooey. See, grummer was asking for our opinions, my opinion doesn't have to be the same as your opinion, and yours doesn't have to be the same as mine. But we can't even talk about it with you, not productively anyway. Because when you misunderstand something we can't even clarify because you get snide, try to turn it around, get insulting and with the usual hypocritical quibbling. We end up talking about something other than the subject. You are a major quibbler. It's impossible to have a discussion with you.

aw you can't handle the heat?

then... GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN!!!!!!! HOT PLATE ON THE WAY FOR VIP!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dibOH8ErJC4[/ame]

FYI - you did not just "share" your opinion. you criticized other people's opinions and I'm criticizing yours. the reason why I'm criticizing your opinion is to test its validity. based on your replies... it's not looking too good. it's failing the litmus test.

and you're whining that I'm a major quibbler and that it's impossible to have a discussion with me? I can tell the difference between real tear and crocodile tear. :cool2:

You still talk shit!. Whose jobs are you talking about? The deafies with HA/CI or what??? You said our jobs pay more. Does that include mine???

my job. his job. hence... "our jobs"

are you making close to 6-figures or far from it?

I don't have a problem with disagreeing with my opinion. You havent just critzed my opinion, that I can handle just fine. Thats the problem, YOU cant have a discussion. you dont pay attention to what anybody says.....you misunderstand, A LOT, I have a problem when you misunderstand a post and then act like I, and others, are retarded when YOU are the one that misunderstood. Then you start quibbling, and making personal attacks, are outright insulting, and THEN you complain about quibbling, when you started it in the first place. You are a hypocrite, plain and simple. It's never a discussion about the opinions with you. I officially done with trying to talk to you. Every time I write something you turn around....oh so you think blah blah blah, when whatever convoluted conclusions you've come to have nothing in any way shape or form have anything to do with what I said. It's like you don't even read what I write, apparently you already know what I think, even though you couldn't be further from the truth. It's just useless and pointless so I'm not going to do it any more.

I don't have a problem with disagreeing with my opinion. You havent just critzed my opinion, that I can handle just fine. Thats the problem, YOU cant have a discussion. you dont pay attention to what anybody says.....you misunderstand, A LOT, I have a problem when you misunderstand a post and then act like I, and others, are retarded when YOU are the one that misunderstood. Then you start quibbling, and making personal attacks, are outright insulting, and THEN you complain about quibbling, when you started it in the first place. You are a hypocrite, plain and simple. It's never a discussion about the opinions with you. I officially done with trying to talk to you. Every time I write something you turn around....oh so you think blah blah blah, when whatever convoluted conclusions you've come to have nothing in any way shape or form have anything to do with what I said. It's like you don't even read what I write, apparently you already know what I think, even though you couldn't be further from the truth.

Please report to mod if there was a personal attack.

9.) No bashing, flaming, harassing or being rude to other members. Period.

That's quite an allegation you have made. You better be sure to back it up.

It's just useless and pointless so I'm not going to do it any more.
not the first time you've said that and yet.... you're still doing it again.... :roll: It's beginning to look like you're trolling/enticing me into trouble which is against the rule -

10.) No enticing or provoking other members to cause them to get into trouble.

again - please report to mod if you're having a problem.

hence.... an edit... because you did not link it thus making me look for it and I ended up looking at wrong post. not very nice of you.

like I said - I have already referred you to the answers. If that is not up to your satisfactory, that is fine. feel free to move on and the only advice I can give you is in Post #284 (linked for your convenience because I'm a nice guy).

So let's not quibble around that I chose not to answer which is not true... it's you who chose to not accept my answer. Again - if you have any specific question, please do ask.

Not sure why you continue to drag this out and waste space. I have already stated that it is ok if you do to want to specifically answer the specific question. :)

Not sure why you continue to drag this out and waste space. I have already stated that it is ok if you do to want to specifically answer the specific question. :)

you are dragging this out.... why? just to have a last word?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back