A Question for Lesbian people

Originally posted by Steel
*sigh* IS THE WHOLE WORLD GOING GAY?!?!?

Steel, it's understandable that you would be curious and want to know answers to questions but I'm sure you do have some common sense and I hope you know where to draw the line at being homophobic.

Peg

Originally posted by kuifje75
Some men do enjoy internal massage against the backside of the prostate gland, and it makes them feel good. Haven't you seen or heard of woman "fucking" her man? heh heh.

There is a word for it...it's peg. Dan Savage, a sex columnist, polled his readers with three candidates and peg won. It is not officially recognized by lexicographers, but I can't think of any better word.

www.thestranger.com/2001-06-21/savage.html

Here are some ways to use the word...

"Bob, my girlfriend pegged me last night and it was great."

"Oh wifey, please stop pegging. My ass can't take it anymore."

"Mary, I beg you to peg me."

Originally posted by Freaky
Steel, it's understandable that you would be curious and want to know answers to questions but I'm sure you do have some common sense and I hope you know where to draw the line at being homophobic.

I agree, chickie. There does seem to be a need to "prove" one's sexuality... like a broken record. Almost as one if insecure of one's sexuality... hmm... isn't that one of the homophobic tendenices?

Why do you lesbians have to defend yourselves (thinking here you are good sports)? Nothing to feel guilty about others having different opinions. I'd give them about... hmm.. 5 to 10 years to outgrow this. Maybe.

I can't believe I didn't answer this question!
Anyway, I can't really articulate why I am attracted to women and not to men. I like guys and have guys as friends but for some reason I am not sexually attracted to guys. I think I might be able to be sexually attracted to guys if I found a guy who I really really really liked. If the girls who I have liked were guys, I'd like them just as much! It's the person who I'm attracted to, not the fact that a person has a penis or a vagina!

I have been attracted to women since 1990 in the fall, and really confused the hell out of me, then i relized, well, i made an decision based on my comfortablity and my consideration and came out knowing any consquenences and knew what i would face, AND this was my comfort zone and im glad i have that comfort zone, women are alot better than men they ( men) have a tendency to use people whilist women knows how to make sure we have one key thats the communication and i strive for that. Sex wasn t a factor of orgasim for me, it was abt a good strong communication AND even tho sex was fun, i rather learn abt the people and communicate as much as possible!

Originally posted by javapride
I have been attracted to women since 1990 in the fall, and really confused the hell out of me, then i relized, well, i made an decision based on my comfortablity and my consideration and came out knowing any consquenences and knew what i would face, AND this was my comfort zone and im glad i have that comfort zone, women are alot better than men they ( men) have a tendency to use people whilist women knows how to make sure we have one key thats the communication and i strive for that. Sex wasn t a factor of orgasim for me, it was abt a good strong communication AND even tho sex was fun, i rather learn abt the people and communicate as much as possible!
In other words...

"It takes one to know one."

ahh, i couldnt say something about this topic, because i ain't judging people.. just simply accept who they are.. all of us are human beings.. what more do you expect us to do? theres no power to change their lives.. if you have a life, worry about yourself.. no needed to be butted in peeps' lives.. theres no point of judging peeps.. if you felt so misersable, somethings wrong with you then.. so, just leave the "lesbian" world alone.. let everyone be happy.. look, i love women.. i really do.. theres nothy for anyone to change my thoughts toward women.. frankly, im totally glad to be interested in women.. :) thats because i happen to like them.. thats all i could say about that.. on the other hand, im glad to be a girl... :-D so, dont judge peeps please.. leave them alone for once... peace.. :-P

Freaky...on the other hand I sometimes feel like virtually everyone I know is gay...last year at school, it seemed like all my good and close friends were lesbian....I remember I used to joke that I wanted to have a shirt printed up that said " Good grief I'm surrounded by lesbians!"
And Steel, so what if it seems like everyone's gay? There are plenty of hetro women to go around...although I can sympathize...it seems like every single guy who I have EVER had a crush on (including celeb crushes, like Elijah Wood) has turned out to be gay!

Girls are just more... asdjflakfjkdf. it's hard for me to explain, but ah... i just feel more of a connection when i'm with a girl than a guy. From what i've noticed, when i want something fun, just for the pure physical aspect of it, i'll go with a guy, but when i want something...OOOoOOOooo, i'll go for a girl... besides, like that roommate said, penises are worms. alksjdklasdjfaslkjf EEEEEEUUURRRCCHHH.

i am a lesbian i have dated guys but it just didnt feel right. ive been dating girls since the 8th grade. i wouldnt go back with a guy ever. Dildos never had the experience im young still in high school

Hey lesbian people
If you guys dont mind, I would like to ask you something.
Why do you like girls not boys? There is one thing that has been bothering me for a while.....Why do you have a rubber dildo???? Whats wrong with REAL "dildo"????? Are men so repulisve or what? Thanks in advance for you comments.

Because I love women and their bodies. I love their personalities, their speech, laughter, their bodies. Softness of their skin, you name it. I love the whole woman!

Looking at guys for me is just like looking at a horse; it is an animal that is fairly wide and very tall, strong-muscled. It has a mane of hair on top of its neck and has hoofs for feet and a tail. But that's it. I'm describing an animal with no sexual attraction to it whatsoever. Why would I? Same deal with men. I DON'T GET IT. I look at MANY, MANY women as potential partners and SO WISH they weren't so hung up on doing what is considered the right thing to do, or locked into a monogamous relationship and feeling trapped.

I have a friend who I suspected of being poly several years ago, and she was married at the time, so I couldn't do anything about that except mention that I am that way. Eventually, the marriage didn't work out, and she was free once again and came back to the area from another state. We went to a rennie faire and camped out at the faire campgrounds (this happened early spring) for 3 nights and 3 days. Wow, did we have a fantastic weekend!? She really surprised me, though I thought she was kidding when I told her, "We'll get to sleep really well on my Jeep camping beds that I've made," and she said something like, "if I let you..." Umm, suffice it is to say that I didn't know that roll bars could be used as stirrups... Basically, we are "friends with benefits." We're good friends and have known each other for quite some time.

It doesnt make any sense at all, that she would rather to stay with absuive girlfriend than me, Mr. Respectful. PFFFT.

There...

NOW you understand how I feel. It's like, "I don't get it. I mean, what does she see in her/him anyway?" And I feel like a monster, like I was a horse to the women?

Steel,
If you cannot handle with Lesbian world, then better not visit Europe even included Lesbo Island. These places are champ open mind and very well acceptance than u think!

WHERE, WHERE?! Get me a passport! Get my titanium hardware out of my face so I don't have to submit to feely searches on the side at the airport! I'll claim asylum there! Saying "People want to kill me here, turning up the Reba McEntire music to ear-splitting levels, and saying I can't go to the Pottery Barn or Garden ridge - All I've got is Michael's and crafts. The horrors, the horrors!!!"

WHERE??

:cuddle:

Steel, you need to understand that the more you rant about this, the more we have to suspect that you might be either bi or gay without realizing it. It's like you're calling attention to it. Why are you threatened by a minority of the population who do not have any military strength to be used in forcibly converting as many straight people as possible? Are you afraid that what happened to pre-Christian people in Rome will also happen to you? Why would there be any remote possibility of that happening in a species that dies out in a SINGLE generation upon conversion? What's the sense in that? You don't have anything to worry about.

If there is anything you want to blame, how about starting with the chemical companies that manufacture chemicals used in industrial production that may have contaminated the air and water supply, causing changes to the brain orientation of individuals to run counter to the norm? However, that doesn't fully explain why Native Americans have known about "two-spirit" people forever. It would have to mean that something else happens, since NA never did engage in the kind of detailed manufacturing that would chemically expose children to such changes. Fact is, it happens, and it happens in nature, too.

Damn, this is a great thread! Whoo hoo!

I think I know why about Steel's posts. Cuz he look at some pixs of Lesbian couples doing sex. He envy of their sex looks much great than his thoughts. Made him feel piss off for that. :laugh2:

:eek3:

WHAAAATT...? You mean he might be trans?

Wirelessly posted

I am a lesbian and have had past relationships with men good and bad but to be honest I feel more myself, happier with a woman. Their scents, soft skin, hair, lips, but thats only physically atteaction. on a emotional level I feel wayyy more connected with them. Toys are toys, straight people has toys why? Because its fun! So why be narrowminded just because a dido isnt a penis?

Last edited:
Back