A Question For Homosexuals

You are wondering because you don't realize it has happen plenty of times, try to keep up with the times.

Yeah, like on Law and Order and CSI and Bones. All the damn time!

Given the numerous posts that you've made in this thread, I am under the impression that you find sex in general distasteful for straights and downright disgusting for gays at best.

And you would be right about that. Humans have taken a beautiful thing, sweet love, and turn it into dirty mud (on both sides of the aisle). But then tooooooooo humans have-dressed Mother Earth and made her into a slut.

Yeah, like on Law and Order and CSI and Bones. All the damn time!

Yes, it happens on the boob tube but if you got out some you will find out is happening in real life. I think jillo will be happy to fill you in (maybe not even charge you)

Rolling seems to be of the opinion that if a consequence can happen, the likelihood of it happening is unimportant, and you have to treat them all equally. Tin foil hats for everyone!

Not that they CAN happen but that they HAVE happen, which everyone else posting here can get because they are wearing tin foil hats.

I must have missed that, then. My mistake. (And asexuality is just as biological as heterosexuality and homosexuality, which is where I thought you were getting the androgynous comments, after he said he was neither hetero or homosexual.)

Go back and read my #195 post

Go back and read my #195 post

I think you quoted the wrong person. I didn't ask you any personal questions and was making that post because I told jillio I thought she was a bit out of line with her comments. Chill, mate.

Yes, it happens on the boob tube but if you got out some you will find out is happening in real life. I think jillo will be happy to fill you in (maybe not even charge you)

Not that they CAN happen but that they HAVE happen, which everyone else posting here can get because they are wearing tin foil hats.

Again, I'm merely pointing out that you ignore frequencies of something, and treat all events that have ever happened, ever, as equals.

You express concern over one thing that has happened in at least 1 out of ever 3 relationships, and then express equal concern over another thing that happens in maybe 1 out of every 1000 relationships (note - numbers have been fabricated and are merely being used as an example).

You simply have an issue with scope.

Robbery of a convenience store
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, with harm to a person
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, with death to a person
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, that is stolen, with death to a person

In the criminal justice system these are all different.
But to the woman clerk behind the counter they are all the same....her life flashed before her eyes

Last edited:
A hetero has sex with a hetero
A homo has sex with a homo
A homo has sex with a hetero

In the social aspect, these are all different.
But to you, they are all the same? Your life flashed before your eyes?

Seriously Rolling7,

To me, you're just pulling anecdotes out of nowhere, maybe to you, it makes sense, there's a connection, there is a point. But what I don't think you realize is that for most of us, including me, you are comparing apples to chairs.

Maybe you think we are too dumb to "get it", but frankly I don't care. All I am saying is... your posts are NOT doing what you hope they are doing, i.e. convince me.

BTW.. what the heck are you trying to convince me, anyway? That sex is bad? And a big burden to the economy?

Robbery of a convenience store
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, with harm to a person
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, with death to a person
Robbery of a convenience store with a deadly weapon, that is stolen, with death to a person

In the criminal justice system these are all different.
But to the woman clerk behind the counter they are all the same....her life flashed before her eyes

1) Those are crimes. Sex isn't a crime, nor should it be.
2) That has nothing to do with altered likelihood and frequencies.

Try again, only next time, try fitting in more hysteria. If you're not scared enough, the gays (and all those other dirty whores and sluts) might get you!

Seriously Rolling7,

To me, you're just pulling anecdotes out of nowhere, maybe to you, it makes sense, there's a connection, there is a point. But what I don't think you realize is that for most of us, including me, you are comparing apples to chairs.

Maybe you think we are too dumb to "get it", but frankly I don't care. All I am saying is... your posts are NOT doing what you hope they are doing, i.e. convince me.

BTW.. what the heck are you trying to convince me, anyway? That sex is bad? And a big burden to the economy?

You just said the magic words, and I hope StSapphire read them.
Neither I nor anyone else can "convince me" of anything. You must convince yourself. That is the only possibility.
This is the #1 problem of almost all people today, they don't use their brain for learning and convince themself. They will rather go on line, look it up in a book, listen to some motivation speaker and on-and-on. Anything but use their own brain
"Can I make you happy?", this is a real question from me to you and you probably will respond "Thanks, but no thanks." You are saying that for your own reason but the truth is I'll never , and never have, ask anyone that question because I know it is impossible! Only YOU can make yourself happy. Don't feel bad, because most all people today don't know that neither.
Take the popular song sung at many public events, "God Bless America ". People who sing the song really mean for it to happen. But did you, and the many, many who sing the song know it is impossible for God to bless America? Why? Because the good book says so. Before any poster jumps on me about the reason being America's tolerance of gays, my reason is not even close to that.
So here again, you are distracting yourself into thinking I am making this about homosexual sex when all along I have been speaking of consequences and how people want to bury them our, at least, deny them.
Here is a suggestion for you, no harm meant only helpful words. If your's is not living, and do make him first if at all possible, find a gentle grandfather-type guy and sit down with an open mind into learning "life experience" from him. Just let him start from the beginning and go forward. Once in awhile ask: "What did that teach you or what would you do different?" HIS brain can teach you more than any on line web site, more than any library can.

1) Those are crimes. Sex isn't a crime, nor should it be.
2) That has nothing to do with altered likelihood and frequencies.

Try again, only next time, try fitting in more hysteria. If you're not scared enough, the gays (and all those other dirty whores and sluts) might get you!

You make it about sex only and I make it about the consequences of life.

However, if you insist, this will wake you up.

A gay guy in a longterm faithful relationship with his partner does not know his partner once in awhile gets "a piece on the side" (this happens often in hereto).
Long story short, one day his doctor calls him on the phone and tells him: "You are HIV+" Maybe his first thought is "How is that possible?" but I promise you his life flashers before his eyes.

Last edited:

No, but I'll be happy to refer you to a good therapist in your area.:cool2:

You just said the magic words, and I hope StSapphire read them.
Neither I nor anyone else can "convince me" of anything. You must convince yourself. That is the only possibility.
This is the #1 problem of almost all people today, they don't use their brain for learning and convince themself. They will rather go on line, look it up in a book, listen to some motivation speaker and on-and-on. Anything but use their own brain
"Can I make you happy?", this is a real question from me to you and you probably will respond "Thanks, but no thanks." You are saying that for your own reason but the truth is I'll never , and never have, ask anyone that question because I know it is impossible! Only YOU can make yourself happy. Don't feel bad, because most all people today don't know that neither.
Take the popular song sung at many public events, "God Bless America ". People who sing the song really mean for it to happen. But did you, and the many, many who sing the song know it is impossible for God to bless America? Why? Because the good book says so. Before any poster jumps on me about the reason being America's tolerance of gays, my reason is not even close to that.
So here again, you are distracting yourself into thinking I am making this about homosexual sex when all along I have been speaking of consequences and how people want to bury them our, at least, deny them.
Here is a suggestion for you, no harm meant only helpful words. If your's is not living, and do make him first if at all possible, find a gentle grandfather-type guy and sit down with an open mind into learning "life experience" from him. Just let him start from the beginning and go forward. Once in awhile ask: "What did that teach you or what would you do different?" HIS brain can teach you more than any on line web site, more than any library can.

There is a huge difference between using one's brain to create paranoia and delusion, and using one's brain to intelligently assimilate information that leads to knowledge.:cool2:

Are you by any chance related to Camping?

You make it about sex only and I make it about the consequences of life.

However, if you insist, this will wake you up.

A gay guy in a longterm faithful relationship with his partner does not know his partner once in awhile gets "a piece on the side" (this happens often in hereto).
Long story short, one day his doctor calls him on the phone and tells him: "You are HIV+" Maybe his first thought is "How is that possible?" but I promise you his life flashers before his eyes.

You do realize that the fastest growing population of HIV + status patients is heterosexual women, don't you?

You do realize that the fastest growing population of HIV + status patients is heterosexual women, don't you?

Sure I do! However, you seem to be in denial that it still happens to gays. You are doing a huge disservice.

Rolling7,
Remember what you said about debating? I dare say that you are good at debating, not because you convinced me or make me see the errors of my views. It's because it's impossible to respond back to your wild, off-tangent statements.

I mean... the "talk to the grandfather" thing? What is that supposed to do? Make me go "WOWWWW, I really need to talk to my grandfather about his life experiences in Cuba and his migration to America to make me wake up and see the consequences of homosexual behavior and how it damages the society!"

Sure I do! However, you seem to be in denial that it still happens to gays. You are doing a huge disservice.

Where did I deny that it happens to gays? You are the one that keeps pointing the finger at gays. It happens to gays and it happens to straight. It is also contracted by people through other avenues than sexual contact. Female to female holds the least risk of transmission. The moral of the story: safe sex and universal precautions, no matter what sexual orientation you are.

What is your solution? Everyone remain celibate?

Back