A Question For Homosexuals

Not yet. I am pretty sure it will be proven at some point in the future. What will you say then?

Let me guess what you will say.... "That will never happen. You can't prove it." Right?

That's it? Simply saying "You can't medically prove this." ? That's your argument?

Does this mean you believe it's a choice?

Absolutely. Just as genetic research will end up proving many things we already know from a preponderance of the evidence by seeing the results.

Now I know two people here that fight but don't fight fair.

Why? Because you are loosing? That is what all poor loosers say.:lol:

"Hey, that fight wasn't fair! He/she knows stuff I don't know! And they can see the holes in my thinking and point it out! I should only have to argue with people as ignorant as I am! That's the fair way to do it!"

I am not trying to "referring to the last one to show that it is the big problem", only that I was being ask the question of the consequences. Who should care about which relationship has the highest percentage of cheating, they are all of negative consequences and, to me, just a serious as each. Consequence is NOT about the before...it is about the after.

Everything has consequences.

I totally agree with you, but many, many folks don't and have not learn a lesson. Witness all the REPEATED crazy things they do.

Show me a medically acceptable test that shows one is born hetereosexual. Or with a predisposition to any difference from the norm. They don't exist because we don't need them. The result is there as predominant evidence.

Well, they also don't exist because biology is a lot more complicated than people realize, and it's more than just a factor of genetics.

So you are androgynous? Were you born that way, or did your past history with sexual abuse make you that way?

Uh... That does seem a bit personal.

Absolutely. Just as genetic research will end up proving many things we already know from a preponderance of the evidence by seeing the results.

Or at least complicating it, since we know that biology is far more complicated than mere genetics. :cool2:

I am not trying to "referring to the last one to show that it is the big problem", only that I was being ask the question of the consequences. Who should care about which relationship has the highest percentage of cheating, they are all of negative consequences and, to me, just a serious as each. Consequence is NOT about the before...it is about the after.

The issue is when you treat all consequences as if they were the same. There may be at least two different possible consequences of me choosing to leave my house in the morning. I could get hit by a car and die. Or I could get struck my a meteorite and die. One of these possibilities has a high enough likelihood of happening that it's worthwhile for me to do something to prepare for the possibility of it happening. The other is not. Your comments about the "consequences of sexual activity by homosexuals" is akin to worrying that you're gonna get hit my a meteorite. That's why people are telling you that you're being silly with your warnings about that.

Well, they also don't exist because biology is a lot more complicated than people realize, and it's more than just a factor of genetics.

Uh... That does seem a bit personal.

Or at least complicating it, since we know that biology is far more complicated than mere genetics. :cool2:

Not referring to anything the poster has not already disclosed. Androgny is just as open a topic in regard to choice as is homosexuality. This poster has no problem with making personal inferences re: homosexuals.

Are you referring to the "nature vs nurture" deabate?

Not referring to anything the poster has not already disclosed. Androgny is just as open a topic in regard to choice as is homosexuality. This poster has no problem with making personal inferences re: homosexuals.

Are you referring to the "nature vs nurture" deabate?

I was talking about the "sexual abuse" comment. And his own comments seemed closer to asexuality, than to androgyny, unless I missed something.

For the latter stuff, only partially - from much of what I've learned, the so-called "nature vs nurture debate" is more of a false dichotomy, since something even as simple as your eye color is derived from both aspects.

(Note: Most recent information talking about this that I could find came from here - Blag Hag: Genetics will not be used to abort straights OR gays)

I was talking about the "sexual abuse" comment. And his own comments seemed closer to asexuality, than to androgyny, unless I missed something.

For the latter stuff, only partially - from much of what I've learned, the so-called "nature vs nurture debate" is more of a false dichotomy, since something even as simple as your eye color is derived from both aspects.

(Note: Most recent information talking about this that I could find came from here - Blag Hag: Genetics will not be used to abort straights OR gays)

Like I said, the poster has willingly disclosed that fact a number of times in various threads.

No, asexuality is a biological concept.

Like I said, the poster has willingly disclosed that fact a number of times in various threads.

No, asexuality is a biological concept.

I must have missed that, then. My mistake. (And asexuality is just as biological as heterosexuality and homosexuality, which is where I thought you were getting the androgynous comments, after he said he was neither hetero or homosexual.)

I must have missed that, then. My mistake. (And asexuality is just as biological as heterosexuality and homosexuality, which is where I thought you were getting the androgynous comments, after he said he was neither hetero or homosexual.)

There was a method to what you peceived as my madness, had you had the patience to wait and see the direction I was headed.;)

Well, then sounds like you should be all for gay marriage so that the children of homosexual relationships would have equal right as children of hetersexual relationships.....

You use a lot of incredibly uncommon scenarios to "back" you up. I mean, you talk about consequences of homosexual relationships and use scenarios that are 99% done by heterosexuals. And you keep saying "It can be done! It can be done! It has happened! I've seen it!" But... its so uncommon and yet.. you keep treating it as if its some sort of a recent epidemic. Why dont you talk about the consequences of homosexual relationships that pertains to HOMOSEXUAL PEOPLE ONLY? Everything you've talked about is more likely to be done (by a huge factor) by heterosexual people.

By the way, divorce/break up of parents are still hard on the children, no matter how easy the court proceedings are.....

I was thinking uh these are conquences that are much more likely to happen to Hetrosexuals.

I would check out that reversibility thing out very VERY carefully.

I had a friend who had two children by his first wife. She talked him into getting a vasectomy. As soon as he got one she divorced him. When he wanted to know why she had talked him into such a drastic measure when she knew she was going to divorce him her reply was, "I don't want you to have any children by any other woman but me."

At that time they were not considered reversible.

If that is the case then unwanted unwed pregnancies are easily stopped. Simply vasectomize all male children until they are safely married. Viola!

Better wear two, one over the other because I read one out of every thousand has a hole in it.

I'm appalled because this lady strikes me as very manipulative.

The consequences depend on the individual. Example: 14 year old hetro girl get pg.,look at the $$$ and education problem. 14 year old les gets pg. (and if you don't think this happens..... and I do know how it happens!...you are more confused than the girl) same probles as above but in addition confusion about herself (remember she is 14!!!) You can use all the VDs and STDs and etc. you want with hetros but don't tell me it is not possible for the homos to get them too.....those are the consequences I am speaking of. Why, just post it here if you have the guts!, does the public have to bear the consequences of the individual actions? If you say the public does NOT, then Washington really loves you because you do NOT know where your money is going.

Given the numerous posts that you've made in this thread, I am under the impression that you find sex in general distasteful for straights and downright disgusting for gays at best.

I was thinking uh these are conquences that are much more likely to happen to Hetrosexuals.

Rolling seems to be of the opinion that if a consequence can happen, the likelihood of it happening is unimportant, and you have to treat them all equally. Tin foil hats for everyone!

Back