A pregnant man?

Deafmonkey!! Did you get that poor man pregnant?? I think you should send him $1.82 per week for child support! LOL!

Holy cow, that is SCARY!

I remember my girlfriend telling me about this, and I thought that they lasted only a few days, then they both die, but this guy is slightly older than a few days lol.

God bless.

Dale.

Oh,,, nothing new.. it does happened to anyone.. even tho it is very rare..

he never thought about going to the doctor before when he looked like he was pregnant? i dunno about you but that just screams something is wrong.

that really wired story for that man!

did you see that movie about Junior that ex-actor Arnold S. who play professor they become pregnant in the movies its really funny movie but i never heard that movie have baby.

that really wired story for that man!

did you see that movie about Junior that ex-actor Arnold S. who play professor they become pregnant in the movies its really funny movie but i never heard that movie have baby.

Yea lol :lol: :rofl: but glad the guy is doing fine now :)

It was on Ripleys a while back, or something. Might have been that or Discovery channel.

Deafmonkey!! Did you get that poor man pregnant?? I think you should send him $1.82 per week for child support! LOL!

Ask Kid to pay this another child support !! contact him in NYC :lol:

Yeah - without knowing that he had his own "living" brother in his stomach for over 30 years. I feel sorry for him because many mocked him as it had gotten bigger and bigger. I read article after the surgery, the man was offered to see his own brother. He refused. It is very understandable. It had been very hard and emotionally on him for carrying a huge distorted belly. He lives in the poor village and not enough medical needs were offered to this man and many others. Sad...

There was an article about the newborn baby had a undeveloped fetus in his stomach a few weeks ago. Not sure exactly where thou.

I've heard of cases like this before. It's like an inborn conjoined fetus. Eek!

How strange? This is the first time that I've heard of it. Wow! No wonder he looks like he's pregnant.

I've heard other stories like this before...why, I heard it has even happened to a 7 yr old kid who said he've been having stomach aches all the time and then was taken to the hospital to find out whats the problem was and as they opened his stomach, they were all surprised to see something that they never expected to see...another kid inside the kid's belly! however, the "fetus" in the kid's belly was long dead as the kid aged so yeah it is EXTREMELY rare for such things like that to happen in life.

Yea, I watched that too. I think it was on the Discovery channel. They showed the fetus that was inside the boy. It was soooo FREAKY!!! *shudders*

Wow, really strange. I wonder why they never knew about it before. If there were bones in there then an xray should have shown something . . .

Must have never gotten an xray before in his life.

Back