A policeman pulls a man over...

rockin'robin

Reaction score
....for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?" The man gets really annoyed and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

My nephew is a cop ... his favorite place is the Krispy Kreme donut place in town lol :laugh2:

My nephew is a cop ... his favorite place is the Krispy Kreme donut place in town lol :laugh2:

Umm, if someone DOESN'T love fresh Krispy Kremes.... I'd be in shock, and say they've never had one right off the belt! :drool: SooooOoOooOooooo delicious!

I have a funny joke...
My mom and brother were on her car. The door "open light" was blinking so she looks at my brother and asked him... "When is a door not a door?" He said,"When?" She said" When it is ajar." LOL

....for speeding and asks him to get out of the car. After looking the man over he says, "Sir, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are bloodshot. Have you been drinking?" The man gets really annoyed and says, "Officer, I couldn't help but notice your eyes are glazed. Have you been eating doughnuts?"

tumblr_inline_moppnzf0r31qz4rgp_zps9fccff7e.png

Ha ha That is so farout.. I will tell my brother that he has the most beautiful glazed eyes.

I see cops at 7-11 ALL THE TIME. They either love those doughnuts or the coffee.

This is a funny joke but both my brothers are cops and they are buffed!!!

Really? My uncle was a cop, and I never made any cop jokes around him, cause I didn't wanna upset him.

I once got pulled over by a cop and due to a mixup with the insurance company (I did have insurance but the company failed to report it) I wasn't allowed to ride my bike home.

Well as it turns out where I was pulled over happens to be right next to krispy kreme, which happened to have a fundraiser by wait for it... cops! I ended up riding my bike there and waited in the parking lot so that my friend could come pick me and my bike up.

I think the reason behind the doughnut stereotype of cops is that it's a cheap and easy snack. Cops don't make 6 figures and they just can't afford to hang out at the local caviar and wine tasting shop. Plus another factor is doughnuts are a fast and easy snack so in case they get an emergency call they can bail out right away instead of having to throw away their meal.

I even notice a lot of cops when they park their car they reverse into a spot so that they can quickly leave if they get a call. :hmm:

Umm, if someone DOESN'T love fresh Krispy Kremes.... I'd be in shock, and say they've never had one right off the belt! :drool: SooooOoOooOooooo delicious!
I HATE KRISPY KREME !!!!! Seriously, the icing tastes watered down powder sugar and they NEVER have chocolate long johns, every freaking time my wife stops for them... I hope they shut down, its a terrible place. Now go to McArthures Bakery and get some real fresh doughnuts with butter cream icing !!!!! You will never eat a doughnut anywhere else !

I once got pulled over by a cop and due to a mixup with the insurance company (I did have insurance but the company failed to report it) I wasn't allowed to ride my bike home.

Well as it turns out where I was pulled over happens to be right next to krispy kreme, which happened to have a fundraiser by wait for it... cops! I ended up riding my bike there and waited in the parking lot so that my friend could come pick me and my bike up.

I think the reason behind the doughnut stereotype of cops is that it's a cheap and easy snack. Cops don't make 6 figures and they just can't afford to hang out at the local caviar and wine tasting shop. Plus another factor is doughnuts are a fast and easy snack so in case they get an emergency call they can bail out right away instead of having to throw away their meal.

I even notice a lot of cops when they park their car they reverse into a spot so that they can quickly leave if they get a call. :hmm:
Yup, cops make just above minimum wage starting at about $32K a year, I was to be one ( long story) but almost everyone I went to school with became a cop here and already retired.... nice for 20 years of service if you made it. And you can tell a cop from a fake who has years of experience, Rookies are skinny...lmao

Obviously, real cops are stupid, fake cops would be trying to be smart ass... Very easy to identify! :lol:

Yup, cops make just above minimum wage starting at about $32K a year, I was to be one ( long story) but almost everyone I went to school with became a cop here and already retired.... nice for 20 years of service if you made it. And you can tell a cop from a fake who has years of experience, Rookies are skinny...lmao

I have a few friends of mine that are police officers and they gave me the same explanation as Nihilist did. It is an affordable quick meal. Here in Tampa, they're ALWAYS on the go, and you have to be ready. As for the coffee, that's a no brainer! Most people who have GO GO GO jobs ( Medical, police, truck drivers or whatever ) drink butt loads of coffee! I know I used to drink it super watered down with creamer and sugar and now I drink it with very little of either! ( I can't drink black coffee that makes me want to puke ) You need the caffeine to stay on your toes and I'm sure the carbs and sugar in donuts help them too! :D However, Florida has implemented testing now, where if an officer can't pass the physical test ( No matter how small or large they are ) They get a chance to retake it once more and if they fail they're suspended without pay until they can. Honestly, I don't think I've ran into very many large police here. :dunno2: :hmm:

i hate krispy kreme !!!!! Seriously, the icing tastes watered down powder sugar and they never have chocolate long johns, every freaking time my wife stops for them... I hope they shut down, its a terrible place. Now go to mcarthures bakery and get some real fresh doughnuts with butter cream icing !!!!! You will never eat a doughnut anywhere else !

blasphemy!!!!!!

I have seen BIG cops around Chicago. They got some mean muscle, and if given the opportunity, could probably easily pick up a suspect by the scruff of their necks (they hate this).

And I've never eaten Krispy Kream, although I'm curious to try it someday.

Back