A policeman pulls a man over...

How was your Carb filled Thanksgiving miss? :P

I don't think you're getting some of the emails I'm sending you. :(

SO unforgiveably delish! :shock: Back to busting my bum honey! :laugh2:

Nothing recently? :( PM me the email you have on hand to make sure it's right...

SO unforgiveably delish! :shock: Back to busting my bum honey! :laugh2:

Nothing recently? :( PM me the email you have on hand to make sure it's right...

Always happens from my phone, I think it fails at emails. :doh:

Computer always seems to work though. :P

Oh no! Today was my first day back, I felt exhausted! Can't wait for March to get my week away!!! :D

I have a few friends of mine that are police officers and they gave me the same explanation as Nihilist did. It is an affordable quick meal. Here in Tampa, they're ALWAYS on the go, and you have to be ready. As for the coffee, that's a no brainer! Most people who have GO GO GO jobs ( Medical, police, truck drivers or whatever ) drink butt loads of coffee! I know I used to drink it super watered down with creamer and sugar and now I drink it with very little of either! ( I can't drink black coffee that makes me want to puke ) You need the caffeine to stay on your toes and I'm sure the carbs and sugar in donuts help them too! :D However, Florida has implemented testing now, where if an officer can't pass the physical test ( No matter how small or large they are ) They get a chance to retake it once more and if they fail they're suspended without pay until they can. Honestly, I don't think I've ran into very many large police here. :dunno2: :hmm:

Come on to Jax...and you'll see many Police Officers who are overweight....so eating Donuts isn't gonna help the problem. They spend a lot of time driving around and sitting down. ...One Officer who was working at the Substation near my home must have weighed 300 lbs.!...Dunno if he is still on Patrol or not....His Patrol car driver's seat was pushed so far back, there was very little room for anyone to sit in the back....

Come on to Jax...and you'll see many Police Officers who are overweight....so eating Donuts isn't gonna help the problem. They spend a lot of time driving around and sitting down. ...One Officer who was working at the Substation near my home must have weighed 300 lbs.!...Dunno if he is still on Patrol or not....His Patrol car driver's seat was pushed so far back, there was very little room for anyone to sit in the back....

:laugh2: It is kind of sad though. :( I'll be heading to Daytona in March for Bike week so maybe I'll take an extra day to scope out Jax. :P I know a few officers have been fired in this area so far for not passing physical standards. I think they should be held to standards! I want an officer who can catch a murderer running away not watch him run away! Reminds me of...

fat-cop.jpg

Can't find the one with the writing on it that I saw, but the one I saw had the words ( Should I make him chase me? ) Like the kid was saying it. This officer I believe is one of the officers that was fired for being too large, not sure if this is actually it but that's what the link said. Never trust links 100% though. :P

Back