A Motorcycle Thread About Absolutely Nothing!

from dragon's tail -

971471_10151773660083140_171515541_n.jpg

1052339_10151773660113140_30471018_o.jpg

idiots riding in short and jandels , the surest way to mess your legs for life if something goes wrong...STUPID STUPID

BTW, not telling anyone not to ride. Everyone is free to determine how they want to leave this world. I just don't want to exit simply because my bike slipped on a wet leaf after the rain.....

you ride bike?!
what sort?

im seriously thinking of getting a small VTR250 to ride for 1 year, because i havent rode for 20 years now, then go up to maybe a CBR500 the new twin, nothing outrageous, the idea is that cheap to run and still good for the open road.
so a 250 four stroke would be good to get hang of balance and corning, not gonna do wheelies either, too old now...just like the fresh air and warmth of the engine is nice, car's getting boring

yer i like Hondas, they are reliable, and id stay on four strokes this time.

idiots riding in short and jandels , the surest way to mess your legs for life if something goes wrong...STUPID STUPID
Yep. In our hot climate, I see it all the time. Not good.

im seriously thinking of getting a small VTR250 to ride for 1 year, because i havent rode for 20 years now, then go up to maybe a CBR500 the new twin, nothing outrageous, the idea is that cheap to run and still good for the open road.
so a 250 four stroke would be good to get hang of balance and corning, not gonna do wheelies either, too old now...just like the fresh air and warmth of the engine is nice, car's getting boring

250cc? 550CC (Straight-four) was my first own motorcycle and no problem for country road and highway. One of my friend own first 250cc and he was not happy with it for 6 months and hard to sell it. So he just bought another motorcycle 1000cc and still waiting to rid of his old 250cc motorcycle.

250cc? 550CC (Straight-four) was my first own motorcycle and no problem for country road and highway. One of my friend own first 250cc and he was not happy with it for 6 months and hard to sell it. So he just bought another motorcycle 1000cc and still waiting to rid of his old 250cc motorcycle.

I hope your friend is very careful with 1000cc. it's usually the quickest way to get hurt or killed especially for first-time rider with 1000cc.

yes. 6 months with 250cc is still fresh meat. usually 2 years is good enough. sounds like he's a adrenaline junkie

I believe he own it for over year. So finally he was not happy with it after 6 months. Yep. He LOVE HIGH speed. :eek3: Not my type.

Back