A list of your cat(s) names?

Unegawahya

Reaction score
I was a little girl in 1975-1976.
First: Smokey

1983-1986, I had a lot of cats that time until my family gave them up due to moving. :( :
Second: Blackstar and his sister Baby.
Kika
Tonto
Mikey
Judy
Smokey the 2nd
Boy (A silly old Karate cat, he was smart when he learned from his former owners who are the Karate teachers..hehee and used it to attacked Smokey the 2nd)
Tiger (someone stole him)
Blue-Eye (a dwarf white with green/yellow eyes, deaf cat, I thought he was a kitten 'til a vet told me he's 2 years old due to mishaped teeth. :eek: )
Tabby
Fluffy

1989 to present:
Lucky RIP 1989 to 2000. FIA (Feline Infectious Anemia)
Garfield 1998 to 1999. Urinary blockage.
Muffy
Cuddles
Mickey

First family cat when I was little . called *Ginger* he was ran over by my dad by accident. :(

late 70's

When live in country had cat called *kim* got ran over when she was 7 years old as was moved into the town from country.

then got other cat called *Emma* she was so cute , died by moved into the country she got food poison. :(

while we move to country and the owner of the bungalow said can't take her cats called *Blackie and Patch* so we kept them oh boy ... Blackie gone missing believe stolen . then few years later Patch went missing we believe she had been stolen also.

then got other cat called *Sooty* sigh had been stolen again .. then never again after that . :(....

CutePommie said:
First family cat when I was little . called *Ginger* he was ran over by my dad by accident. :(

late 70's

When live in country had cat called *kim* got ran over when she was 7 years old as was moved into the town from country.

then got other cat called *Emma* she was so cute , died by moved into the country she got food poison. :(

while we move to country and the owner of the bungalow said can't take her cats called *Blackie and Patch* so we kept them oh boy ... Blackie gone missing believe stolen . then few years later Patch went missing we believe she had been stolen also.

then got other cat called *Sooty* sigh had been stolen again .. then never again after that . :(....

:( Sad. Sorry to hear that happening to you regarding your beautiful cats.

Ummm I never had a cat till I moved on my own.

My first cat was Ninja. I named him because the way he acted! ROFL!

I took in 1 more cat (shoot I forgot her name, I think PJ I am not sure and she can say "mama") for a friend that moved to Minnesota. I had to give 2 away due no place for them to keep when I moved with friend for a while.

Then I got Snowwhite, Romeo, Midnight (two different cats named Midnight, both ran way :( ), I don't remember one more cat name was.

Snowwhite ran away when we moved to CA. I had Romeo. He was the MOST friendliest cat and soo lovable. I was soo GRR at my uncle to make me to give him up!!! I miss him SOOOOOOO MUCH! If I ever get that kind of cat, I will KEEP her/him till old age!!!

I had a cat at childhood and its name was like goldie , I daresay :)

I was living w/A-parents and used to be have cats..

Rocky
Snowball
Ginger

My own living w/my family here...
Brat = Aged
Spots = moving into new homes by itself..
Spike= Neighbour false information to Animal Control.. *dispeared*
Dax= Meanie Cat! Moving new home prefer no children. :(

Pepe = Living here currency
Smokey = LIving here currency
Cheeta= LIving here currency

in past i has Snowwhite it was girl n deaf... my stepfather's mother let her ran away while i was in mich for vacation...

i have snowball , it boy at my mom's still alive, 12 yrs old

i have Hearty at punkywolfy, it is boy.. he is 4 yrs old... i cant seprated him away his close brother cuz this time i moved hawaii that why..

I miss my kitties. The oldest one was mix of some small black hootshie kitty and a large maine coon. He was black med/long hair with a white tip on his tail. So we called him "Tippy". The other one was a little tourtise shell calico. Her name was "Callie". Aliboo

Ok we Had Ivy and she had to be given away cause my dad was allergic to her. but she has a nice home and she even lost weight she was one fat cat lol and is playing and having a wonderful time

than...
We got a simamese Pearl and she is a spoiled rotten queen. and she rules the house even the 70 lbs and 50 lbs dogs are afraid of her little 5 lbs body. she is 10 right now

than we got Buddy blue well Buddy had a slight problem with having a female in the house and marked everything so he had to go to a new house without any other cats. But he's doing great and loving life.

Aliboo said:
I miss my kitties. The oldest one was mix of some small black hootshie kitty and a large maine coon. He was black med/long hair with a white tip on his tail. So we called him "Tippy". The other one was a little tourtise shell calico. Her name was "Callie". Aliboo

All my life I always have cats... I remembered my first cat and his name was Bootsy... while i was in the deaf school my mother had to give him away while we moved to the project.. I was very angry at her.. .Later another Bootsy.,, Blackie,,, so many names I had named,,,

Right now I have Furball...mean cat wont be friendly to anyone except me and my room mate.. second cat i have is Babi... he is soo friendly.. i have another wild cat in the back yard and her name is Calico.. is not frienldy... she was born in the back yard and its mother hid two kittens inside of SPA .. we could not get them out... later the mother died,, one of kittens died too.. and one still is living in my back yard .. i feed her all the times.she is scared of people,

Thanks!!
SxyPorkie

Right now, ^Angel^ and myself, having 2 cats and 4 kittens, their names are: Luckystar, Panther, Black Beauty, Princess, Tiger and Bear.

During the course of my life, I've had around 20+ cats...don't think I'll name them all here. ;)

Have a happy 'purrin' day!! :D

omg.. i cant name all of my cats i had when i was growing up.. u see i was raised on a farm when i was young but its not a farm anymore as my dad sold the animals when i was 7 yrs old but we still live in country.. we have had over 100+ cats and kittens.. i lost count.. lol.. but i remmy my first cat .. her name was Lucky lady.. she always slept with me.. :)

one year when i was 19 or 20 i had 26 cats and kittens short time.. YES too many.. i was able to give them away.. whew! lol..

i did had 3 kittens that i raised on bottle... one boy never gave him name but had him 4 days but he died i guess he missed his momma or was sick? shey died when she was 7 yrs old.. patches lived to old age of 15 yrs and she died last year in feb.. i missed her so much! she was my baby! she was deaf and blind.. but she know my smell! lol

now??? i have 13 cats.. and many kittens.. will give kittens away .. :)

the cats are...
Tiny
Funny Face-tom
Turtle-tom
Mittens- 4 babies.. 2 tuxedos, one siamese, and one black
Ricky- Mixed bobcat
Tigger- tom
Muffin- one kitten name Jack the lantern
Minnie- dunno how many babies she have she hide them
Stormy- 2 kittens but they died... i dunno why but think due to toms?
Allie- 1 kitten no name
Aly- dunno how many kittens she have.. she hide them
Muffin2- almost a tom.. but only one year old
Smokie- tom but friendly and quiet cat.. is sick but very affectionable

i like to say that Tigger, Stormy, Allie and Aly are wild.. i cant pet them.. but they hang around here.. and the rest are tame.. ;) i used to be able to pet Tigger but now? he just became wild and wouldnt come closer to me? something spooked him? oh well.. :(

i will have to give the kittens away.. :( i have grown attached to Jack.. he always sleep with me and play with me.. maybe i will keep him? lol.. i dunno.. wahhhhhhhh :(

Teko (Seal Point Siamese stray)
Ziggy (Lynx Point Siamese kitten orphan)
Tanya (long-haired white shelter cat, one blue eye, one gold eye, pink nose)
Mirage (Blue Point Siamese shelter cat)
Taipan (Seal Point Siamese retired show cat)
Ninja (black Oriental given up by family that was allergic to him)

All our kitties are deceased now. :(

Because my dad didn't like cats, we didn't have any until my parents divorced. :( And I am a definite cat person...

Anyway, we now have a 2-year-old cat named Abby, and she's a tabby... :laugh2:

Wow, that's a lot of cats you guys have. Those are lovely names you got. Roadrunner, my cat had that name but in separate way: Lucky Moonstar.......... Moonstar was his middle name. Teheee. :)

My grandfather named one of his cats Fido.... My mom jokes around how she grew up confused because she thought Fido was a cat's name... :laugh2:

gnulinuxman said:
My grandfather named one of his cats Fido.... My mom jokes around how she grew up confused because she thought Fido was a cat's name... :laugh2:

:lol: yeah, i like that type of humor, I named one of my old turtles "Rufus" when people asked me what type of dog it was it always made me laugh

Back