A list of your cat(s) names?

My friend had a cat that he named DamnU. I guess the kitty was always gettin into stuff and he would say "Damn you" to the cat. Eventually that became the cats name. I thought it was funny.

Sugar Addict said:
:lol: yeah, i like that type of humor, I named one of my old turtles "Rufus" when people asked me what type of dog it was it always made me laugh
My grandfather is a goofball. Actually, almost everybody in my family is. :laugh2:

rockdrummer said:
My friend had a cat that he named DamnU. I guess the kitty was always gettin into stuff and he would say "Damn you" to the cat. Eventually that became the cats name. I thought it was funny.
:laugh2: That is funny... My cat is always digging through my stuff.

1965 to present My life with dogs and cats

Chip, a Brittany Spaniel dog -- died due to an old age. she was mother of 2 litters I believe.
Her son - Sam. He took off often but one day he never came back. I suspected Dad gave up on him because he kept going to the pound where he was staying-- had to pay the fines etc etc to bring him home.

Tray, A mixed breed - all black and wavy hair and he was 6 months old Unfortunately he was hit by a car while I was feeding the animals in the backyard. I assumed Tray would follow me. Nope -- He chosed to cross the street astead. Luckily I didn't see the incident but I felt guilty thou. I was 13.

A several months later -- The Golden Retriever dog Chip was welcomed to our family's home. She had had three litters in her lifetime -- lived up to
13 1/2. I missed her alot.

A few days later after Chip's death, My dad bought a golden pup. Her name is Sally. First name was Newfie -- too awkard to say her name. I was not very happy with my dad. My bro and I were in grieving process. My parents weren't. As of today Sally recently became 14 years old. No annual check ups etc etc. My parents are "cheap". Amazing she has lived until today. We are hoping Sally died in her sleep.

Cats

Puffy - black and white - was attacked by the neighbor dog. Her back was broken. My dad "put her sleep" You know know I mean. Sigh

Puffy 2 - black and white -- died in his sleep due to an old age or health problems.

Kitty - the drooling cat -- Calico -- ran away often. One day she came back with her swollen face. She was 11 at the time. She was put to asleep while I was in college.

My own cats are Monet - the Buff color and Renoir - the black silky cat (Half Birman). I name them bec I am an artist. :) I work for the Vet hospital!

The end.

Presently, I Have Three Cats. Maylo {pure White} Mayling {white With Grey Blotch}{fat, Too} And Jade Which We Nickname J.j. A Part Siamese/bermese Grey Cat. The Rest Througout The Past Were: Melan, Nicky, Snowflake, Frisky,isabelle, Jessica, Pee-wee{don't Laugh, I Was Just A Little Girl} Coco, Ming, Blacky And Tinklebell.

Back