a ghost?? what is it!

LisaMarie

Reaction score
Hey... i took the picture at salon where my son got his first hair cut.. the rest of others turns out great until i notice this one! i never took that picture and i asked my hubby if he did that and he said no!! i looked careful at this picture and i notice it was face! scary eyes... can u see it???

Attachments

• attach_photo.jpg
    attach_photo.jpg
    1.3 KB · Views: 71
That picture was probably an accidental shot. A lot of people wind up their cameras after taking pictures, not before taking pictures. Because of that, they take a lot of accidential shots.

If it's a digital camera, it could be anytime by accident. :)

That's scary. My digital camera goes off by itself sometimes. When I download the pictures to the computer, I see some pictures I didn't even try to take! Ha! :P

Could have been an accident by clicking the cam when you didn't realize you did. I did that before too. I downloaded the dig cam to my computer and found a couple that wasn't suppose to be in there. one of the pix was a ceiling with big lights.. I was like.. what the heck?? its the gym light.

same here it turn out my cousin did played with my camera LOL

sometimes i accidently took some of the pictures i not relied that i took them

i see an angel holding a baby.

Attachments

• attach_photo.jpg
    attach_photo.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 20
it might even be jesus holding a baby. if u look u can see a beard and a mustache.

here lets see if this is good.

Attachments

• attach_photo.jpg
    attach_photo.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 14
Looks like a close up of someone's pale, veiny neck. lol. I'm not as creative as some of you.

Well I have to say... that it certainly does look like an angel or a bird on that picture.

Back