A confession to make...

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Do you mean you realized you're actually heterosexual? I'm just curious cause your post makes gayness sound like a fashion trend.

LOL...I have had sex with a man before....but I never before had sex with a woman or interacted with a woman...so I went out with one and never went back to men thing again. I also realized that I am attracted to bbws that was hiding in my deep inner self for years.

LOL...I have had sex with a man before....but I never before had sex with a woman or interacted with a woman...so I went out with one and never went back to men thing again. I also realized that I am attracted to bbws that was hiding in my deep inner self for years.

Oh I see that makes sense now.

I write erotic fiction stories that end up with the fact that the girl is a transexual/has a penis. I think it's disturbing but it's funny to read people's reactions to it :giggle:

There's nothing wrong with that, and definitely not disturbing.

Created more than a hundred of bastardize pictures.

i still have very very few ones from you. *i think* :giggle: in my whole life, i have seen others artworks and your homemade pictures are the best ones. :fruit:

I have no aunts and uncles. Both of my parents are only children.

When I mention my great aunts, I'm usually referring to my mother's aunts (Helen and Ruth). I never knew either of my grandmothers so my great aunts were the closet thing I had to grandmothers.

When I was a kid, I encouraged my deaf brother to steal Playboy magazines from this store. My mom caught us with them at home and made us go back to the store and return the magazines to the owner and apologize. That was humiliating but a good lesson cuz we never did it again!

When I was a kid, I encouraged my deaf brother to steal Playboy magazines from this store. My mom caught us with them at home and made us go back to the store and return the magazines to the owner and apologize. That was humiliating but a good lesson cuz we never did it again!

I am glad your mother did that otherwise she will look the other way and you and your brother will keep stealing the Playboy magazines with no conscious, I think. You know that it is wrong to steal things that don't belong to or not paid for. This is a good lesson to learn from making the mistakes. I may be old and act like your mother, so I am saying I am very proud of you for having a mother that cares very much for you both. :D

Oh so you were just experimenting.

I go to therapy because my dad was an asshole. I watched him break my sisters arm when she was 14 and drag my mom into a closet.

ADD= Attention Deficit Disorder. Makes it difficult for me to think clearly at times. I get distracted very easily too. I start on an assignment here at work and it's not 5 minutes before i'm switching to something else and then back again. Often my mind races, which makes learning ASL a double challenge.

I have ADD too. I have had it my whole life. I need medication for it, but my doctor refuses to prescribe some for me because I don't work and am not in school. I don't think that is fair, because the medication would help me a lot in other things such as staying on task or whatever. It doesn't have to be just for school for work. *sighs* :mad2:

now David i told you no!! LOL just kidding. :laugh2:

so who is it? inquiring minds want to know!:hmm:

Back