A Brand New Notebook Computer!

sombrerosa2.gif
What did I tell you? TWO WORDS: MOVE ON..

BUUU....TTttt.

This find a LAUGH!!!
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
I suggest you go comdeian show to make them
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif

everyone will
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
lolyy2.gif
at your post.

anyway let people and creator stick with this topic... move on..

No, you should join them, I found your post so laughable and weird. ;)

I'm not debate with you in future because you just got in hardhead, even you aren't my type to debate.

XP will be pulled out of the retail shelves on June 30th, 2008. Yes, even if there were a 100,000-signed petition to save XP, Microsoft's *still* not swayed by that and will still pull XP out.

Oh and to XP users, there will be a SP3 coming on April 29th.
No, they will stop new update and won't fix software for XP (i could be wrong) [source] <--read.. I feel force myself get VISTA.. :pissed:

My understandable, right that He didn't require it. I strongly recommending it to anyone who plan to getting laptop asap Yes, There are three main importants: Video card, (Memory, Harddrive if upgrade as necessary). ABSOLUTELY YES Video card is high quality graphic solution to suit their necessary!! not just intenseive games, for photographic, graphic engineer, movie editing , or watch movie. UH-DUH! Therefore, You are beyond ignorant about laptop, because you arent experince with laptop for years and years.

Right now, I am hardcore laptop since 2001. My laptop is third now ( first laptop's memory was very limited, I upgraded from first to second which is capable of any upgrade. unforunate my second laptop was broke as accidently dropped it. I replaced new advanced laptop which is my third almost like the replacment desktop). My third laptop is so far as excellent! Wow I can't believe that I still using laptop without desktop PC for years . I will go to supreme advanced notebook soon. Because I have load of experiences with notebooks. I am still learning about notebook by pro and con, should and shouldn't, recommend and don't recommend thru notebook pro users.

Yes there is growing popular gaming laptop for hardcore gamers today!

My straight factual answer is Yes Video card is more imprt and NECESSARY!

Quit makeup the bullshiting thing. Photoshop, Video edit, and dvd movie.

In fact,

Photoshop- HIGH RAM and CPU (high FSB)
Video edit- high speed hard drive or RAID 0 (high caches and data transfer rates)
DVD movie- CPU
graphic engineer- If Autocad then nivida Quadro is best one and it cost over $1k and it is not for gamer.

I stay avoid from gamers laptop due overheat, very limits to upgrade, and drain the battery so quick, slower than most desktop. I like to built the desktop for gamers over laptop. So I use my laptop for travel a lot and battery life is around 8-hours. I am very happy with that. It use Intel GMA and run smooth on photoshop, edit video, and dvd movie but it won't support blu-ray so dont really care about that. I know someone who own old laptop is 9 years old (no upgrade hardware/OS and no re-install OS) and it run smooth on dvd movie. :)

Upgrade desktop way cheaper than laptop. That's all I spend $300-$400 (cpu,ram, and gpu) each 2-3 years for newer gamers vs spend over $1k laptop gamers with limits upgrade, hardly to replace GPU and CPU.

Quit makeup the bullshiting thing. Photoshop, Video edit, and dvd movie.

In fact,

Photoshop- HIGH RAM and CPU (high FSB)
Video edit- high speed hard drive or RAID 0 (high caches and data transfer rates)
DVD movie- CPU
graphic engineer- If Autocad then nivida Quadro is best one and it cost over $1k and it is not for gamer.

I stay avoid from gamers laptop due overheat, very limits to upgrade, and drain the battery so quick, slower than most desktop. I like to built the desktop for gamers over laptop. So I use my laptop for travel a lot and battery life is around 8-hours. I am very happy with that. It use Intel GMA and run smooth on photoshop, edit video, and dvd movie but it won't support blu-ray so dont really care about that. I know someone who own old laptop is 9 years old (no upgrade hardware/OS and no re-install OS) and it run smooth on dvd movie. :)

Upgrade desktop way cheaper than laptop. That's all I spend $300-$400 (cpu,ram, and gpu) each 2-3 years for newer gamers vs spend over $1k laptop gamers with limits upgrade, hardly to replace GPU and CPU.

I agreed with your point. That is what required for tasks because of photoshop needs the most. I have 5 years old laptop still runs fine but problem alittle. I decide to buy tower rather than laptop in future.

not again, whats compliant in the world who make a noise here!?

1) Quit makeup the bullshiting thing. Photoshop, Video edit, and dvd movie.

In fact,

2) Photoshop- HIGH RAM and CPU (high FSB)
DVD movie- CPU

3) I stay avoid from gamers laptop due overheat, very limits to upgrade, and drain the battery so quick, slower than most desktop. I like to built the desktop for gamers over laptop. So I use my laptop for travel a lot and battery life is around 8-hours. I am very happy with that. It use Intel GMA and run smooth on photoshop, edit video, and dvd movie but it won't support blu-ray so dont really care about that. I know someone who own old laptop is 9 years old (no upgrade hardware/OS and no re-install OS) and it run smooth on dvd movie. :)

4) Upgrade desktop way cheaper than laptop. That's all I spend $300-$400 (cpu,ram, and gpu) each 2-3 years for newer gamers vs spend over $1k laptop gamers with limits upgrade, hardly to replace GPU and CPU.
Whoaaa.. calm down, please.. CALM DOWN!... please...

1) Laugh How can I make it up? If I made it up, I would not be post here at all. don't tell me 'QUIT'. So I've heard voice ones of my friends and some strangers in person who own laptops who give their advice and feedback. you need to be quit yourself barking at the wrong tree. I don't care WHAT if you don't believe my words. I don't worry about it. It is your own perspective.

2) Oh another who lecture me, ahh your lecture is damn boring and babbling. Yawn... Honestly, I don't know what are you talking about? sorry..you look like don't know what you talk about.

3) My Second and third laptops NEVER have freeze up or overheat, I tell the truth. I never send those to computer shop or company for due overheat issues for years. I suspect that you don't have own laptop, nor afford the top advanced gaming laptop. Or Perhap, You bought the cheap laptop with lousy memory ( laughing so hard, excuse me?).

4) Whoa, You already hi-jack this thread in different directions about desktop. I had experinced to built my own desktop thru 1997 to 2001. Now I really don't care about desktop. Therefore you obviously can't afford to buy the top luxury laptop or hi-end gaming notebook. If you wanted to talk about desktop, go create your own thread. your talking is STILL full of cra-pieces.

Let me rehease: go research and come back here to talk as mature and intelligant. T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U!

So, please get back to topic and talk about what the creator of the thread wants to discuss about.

XBGMER and The Highlander: Peace my brothers. :)

I am apologetic about that.

Just dont take recommend from XBGMER because it's not true. Just waste of money that you dont need for your college. He don't get what I talked about computer hardware. I built the computer since 1996 and I repaired the laptop since 1997 (no power, heatsink, hard drive, soldering the mainboard when it's got crack due,etc) I am work as IT for many years.

Here a good point.

Driver own the BMW M3 but don't know how to repair.
Engineer never own the BMW M3 but know how to repair.

That's why many customers came to see me for repair their toys.

Btw I am devil what I did.

Sorry, it's not true. - CNET PC hardware Forums

Heheh.

current most laptop from few years ago are good enough for almost everything, graphic and speed are powerful enough.

but watch movie? Does it need powerful graphic card? That's funny. old graphic card from like 1998 is fine enough for watch DVD movie.

As graphic designer, we don't need powerful graphic because it's already beyond and simple. Only important we need calibrate color to print.

For 3D, they sure need lot of RAM. Lot lot lot RAM and lot lot lot speed to process.

MACBOOK users,

No wondering you using macbook, because there are limit options unlike Laptop PC. macbook is not for PRO GAMERS! its good for lady or business ladies. LOL! any macbook provide very limited options like video card, up to 2GB memory, cant more 3 or 4GB memory on and on. Yes there is Macbook vs Laptop PC, what kind of brand depend on laptop (windows) pc have more options and capable upgrade to 4GB memory and cpu unlike MacBook.

You want to buy macbook, because of especial brand name. SO WHAT to me.. anyway what so special about macbook? Umm..

MACBOOK users,

No wondering you using macbook, because there are limit options unlike Laptop PC. macbook is not for PRO GAMERS! its good for lady or business ladies. LOL! any macbook provide very limited options like video card, up to 2GB memory, cant more 3 or 4GB memory on and on. Yes there is Macbook vs Laptop PC, what kind of brand depend on laptop (windows) pc capable upgrade to 4GB memory and cpu unlike MacBook.

You want to buy macbook, because of especial brand name. SO WHAT to me.. anyway what so special about macbook? Umm..

I correct you, Macbook Pro does support up to 4 GB of RAM. Macbook supports up to 4 GB of RAM, too. You need to research more, once again. It is good for video editing, graphic design, web design, internet usage, etc. The gaming is the only thing sucks on Mac but I'm not complaining due that I don't play games much on it.

I correct you, 1) Macbook Pro does support up to 4 GB of RAM. Macbook supports up to 4 GB of RAM, too. You need to research more, once again. 2) It is good for video editing, graphic design, web design, internet usage, etc. The gaming is the only thing sucks on Mac but I'm not complaining due that I don't play games much on it.
You should forgiving me being ignorant about Macbook pro's RAM without accurse or blame me. :D Remember that I aint hold it against mac stuffs and mac users. I like ipod touch that what i wanted to get one someday.

Anyway,

1) I ACTUALLY don't aware that Macbook capable of upgradable 4GB RAM? You are first person who say this. Cool.. Can you give me link of Macbook/PRO saying capable of upgradable 4GB of RAM.

2) Yes I don't surprise apple has powerful multimedia and beautiful design. apple make their own equipment unique! ;)

^^
I copied and pasted it from the tech specs from Apple's site.

*Macbook

Processor and memory

2.1GHz or 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
800MHz frontside bus
1GB (two 512MB SO-DIMMs) or 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB

*Macbook Pro

2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB

excuse me, I have limited knowledge about macbook stuffs..

^^
I copied and pasted it from the tech specs from Apple's site.

*Macbook

Processor and memory

2.1GHz or 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache running 1:1 with processor speed
800MHz frontside bus
1GB (two 512MB SO-DIMMs) or 2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB

*Macbook Pro

2GB (two 1GB SO-DIMMs) of PC2-5300 (667MHz) DDR2 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 4GB
Seq, Many thanks.. Yes i can see that.. WOW, honestly, I am speechless. LOL.. no argument/ no question with you.. Now I am out.. you win! :)

Once thanks for educate me and clarfy me about macbook.

Seq, Many thanks.. Yes i can see that.. WOW, honestly, I am speechless. LOL.. no argument/ no question with you.. Now I am out.. you win! :)

No problem, but I just wanted to make sure you know the facts thats all. :) If you need to ask me anything about Mac later on, I won't bite. :)

MACBOOK users,

No wondering you using macbook, because there are limit options unlike Laptop PC. macbook is not for PRO GAMERS! its good for lady or business ladies. LOL! any macbook provide very limited options like video card, up to 2GB memory, cant more 3 or 4GB memory on and on. Yes there is Macbook vs Laptop PC, what kind of brand depend on laptop (windows) pc have more options and capable upgrade to 4GB memory and cpu unlike MacBook.

I'm not here to negative at you.

MacBook Pro is only one Mac laptop that you need to play any games, it has GeForce 8600m GT with dedicated 256-512 VRAM, that what I'm currently own like that but only 128 MB VRAM because of previous generation since newer one is last updated in Feb 2008.
The Apple Store (U.S.) - MacBook Pro

You have optional to install XP or Vista on Mac under Bootcamp, it support native speed and full hardware driver, even can use other driver for graphic card than stock driver.
xponmac-start2.gif

img_1789.jpg

MACBOOK users,

No wondering you using macbook, because there are limit options unlike Laptop PC. macbook is not for PRO GAMERS!....
No, Macbooks are not best for PRO GAMERS.

But guess what? There's more to life than gaming. :D

No, Macbooks are not best for PRO GAMERS.

But guess what? There's more to life than gaming. :D

I agree wholeheartly with you! I am not a pro gamer so why bother with that?

I agree wholeheartly with you! I am not a pro gamer so why bother with that?

I use laptop for business and travel a lot. I don't play games on my laptop. It's unprofessional. Just play games at home on my desktop or video games.

Back