A Bad Day For Me...

AngelOfRoses

Reaction score
Last Monday morning at 10:45, I was in the livingroom. I was using my electric wheelchair at that time. I decided to go to my bedroom. Somehow, my electric wheelchair hit the edge of the door and it flipped my chair up. I fell off my chair and hit the back of my head. It hurt so bad! I screamed so hard. My husband found me lying on the floor. He was so scared. He took me to the ER. The ER dr checked on my head with scan and said everything look fine. I said no my head is hurting real bad and I started to throw up. The ER dr said for me to take 2 tylonels and go home. She acted like I was crazy or something. So I went home. Last tuesday, I kept having bad headaches and threw up several times. I was very weak and I slept alot. My husband didnt feel right about this ER dr so he took me to see the family dr. Oh man. The family dr got angry about what the ER dr did to me. The family dr admitted me to the hospital quickly for 24 hours under observation. The family dr told me that I have a mild concussion. We thank God for the family dr. I got home yesterday evening. I am improving slowly. So many things happened to me and I am tired of it. On the same day when I fell, my cousin's house got on fire and they lost everything. My cousin's husband was taking a shower and their 9 months old baby girl was asleep in her bedroom. He saw the smoke coming out from the vent. He got out of the shower fast and grabbed his daughter and got out of the house. It is a major loss. They are getting help from people who donate the clothes and money. Pray for them and for me too.

oh no, Angelofroses. I am sorry to hear that you got hurt. I hope you will get well soon! :hug: I will pray for you and your cousin. I am sorry to hear they lost everything. That is worse as it is close to Christmas! :(

Oh my AngelOFRoses, I'm so glad you went to see your family doctor, that must be scary for your husband not knowing what's going on, I'm very glad he thought of taken you in to see another doctor...Your family doctor is right, they should have made you stay at the hospital within 24 hours in case something happened, and I'm very sorry to hear about your cousin's house, it sad to hear his house burnt down when Christmas is only a few weeks away...If you need anything, please IM me anytime my prayers are with you, and your family....Hope that things will look better for you all :hug: :ily:

Huh, i am sorry to hear about you and your cousin. i know, it sometimes will be happened with electric wheelchair. i will pray for you and your cousin. sure, you will get better next time, not anymore happen again. :hug:

AngelOfRoses I'm glad you getting better now that must have been extremely scary for you. And i'm deeply sorry for your cousin's lost i hope everything goes back to as normal as it can be soon and I hope your family stay's strong. Keep strong and wonderful and lots of :hug:

Oh no...must have been quite an experience and it's truly amazing that your hubby was home at the time...and after he gotten over the initial shock of what to do, taking you immediately to the ER, but to end up going to your family doctor was indeed a wise choice. Surely you and your family remains in my thoughts and prayers, do get well and better! Also, am sorry to hear about your cousin and child...at least they were able to get out alive...my thoughts and prayers will be in hopes that they will get all the help they can use in order to get back on their feet and have things back to normal.

Do take care and hang in there! :)

~RR

AngelofRoses, Sorry about that you got hurt. I hope you will get better soon and back to your normal self. I'm sorry about your cousin has lost everything in the house fire. I am sure they will get many help and have a happy christmas spirit back again. :hug:

Aww I am very sorry about what happened to you and your cousin. I had very bad day with stupid doctor that I was very sick last friday. He said it was just flu. He was so wrong. My husband had to take me to Er and found out that I had pneunomia. I already report against a stupid doctor.

my goodness.. I am glad you are okay.. The ER doctor is an idiot. I hope you are planning to talk to the manager of the hospital abt that dr.

Sorry that your cousin lost everything BUT he and the baby made it out alive and doing fine. Thats important!!!

oh man! i am glad that u are doing fine.. whew!!! thanks god that ur hubby at home with u... getting better soon! :hug: :ily:

OMG! I am glad you are allright!-- What a scare you gave me there :hug: I know those er doctors don't know anything sometimes, I've been there too for myself before, I do understand your feelings. You be careful, Angelofroses, don't frighten me like that again :hug: :ily:

I'm sorry to hear about your cousin's husband too, I'm glad the family gotten out just in time. ;)

AngelOfRoses, I do hope you're feeling better, :hug:....

I'm sorry that you got injured and hopefully for a speedy recovery. It does suck when that stuff happens.

That was scary, AngelofRose!! Im glad your husband took you to family doctor and that you're ok now. Hug your husband for me and from all of us ADers!!

Good thing your husband trusted his instincts! Glad u r ok and sorry about your cousin. Important everyone is safe!

Thank everyone for praying. I really appreciate it. I am improving. Thanks God that my husband was at home with me when it happened. My husband was shocked when he walked in to check on me and saw me lying on the floor. It scared him to death. He did the right thing by taking me to see the family doctor after what the ER dr did to me. The family doctor said she will take care of it. Peachy Lady, I will hug my husband for you and other aders.

AngelOfRoses, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened to you, and to your cousin. Awful! I'm glad that you are better now, and thanks to your hubby for taking care of you. I hope your cousin's situation improves. Thank God they escaped the fire safely!

I will pray for you and your cousin. :hug:

Gosh! I'm glad your husband was there when it happened to you. Hope you'll recover just fine soon.

Sorry to hear about your cousin's loss. Shame it happened so close to Christmas. Hope they have insurance.

All the best

Back