8 questions for Parent about Kids in School

Mommyof3

Reaction score
Which one of choice do you sent your child/children into Public or private or Homeschooling or Deaf school? and Why?
What would you like to see in school that they need better education?
What would you wish that they would doing better than before like have new tty/tdd in office, or have ready an interpreter to be there or else?
What would you hope for Teacher to doing better for children like communication, education, behavior problems, or else?
What about School Bus? do you feel comfortable or feel fear?
What about socializing with other kids? that you feel comfortable and know that they like your kid/kids.
How do you deal with if someone had bully with ur child in school?
And What are you expection from them to doing better system to prevent abuse from Teacher/Principle? How can you deal with this issues when u talk with teacher?

Mommyof3 :)

I prefer public school than private school. Private schools are like "oh, this is private only... get outta here!" I also prefer regular school than homeschooling. It gives kids a chance to meet others. It's very hard to explain the concept of homeschooling to kids in public school.

Which one of choice do you sent your child/children into Public or private or Homeschooling or Deaf school? and Why?

I put my 9 years old in public school and will do the same for my other son next year. Because, It's free, I cannot afford private school.

What would you like to see in school that they need better education?

I would like to see them enrolling more reading programs I think that is far more important for children to develope their skills in reading and writting.

What would you wish that they would doing better than before like have new tty/tdd in office, or have ready an interpreter to be there or else?

Well, Not alot of deaf children goes to my son school as far as I know there one deaf child in the whole entire school, and I think TDD should be needed if there are more than one deaf child at the school.

What would you hope for Teacher to doing better for children like communication, education, behavior problems, or else?

I think the teacher at my son's school is doing what she is require to do, and I have no problems with my son's teacher.

What about School Bus? do you feel comfortable or feel fear?
What about socializing with other kids? that you feel comfortable and know that they like your kid/kids.

One time My son was beaten on the school bus but they took care of the matter right away and gave both boys a warning. It never happened again after that. :mrgreen:

How do you deal with if someone had bully with ur child in school?
And What are you expection from them to doing better system to prevent abuse from Teacher/Principle? How can you deal with this issues when u talk with teacher?

My son hasn't been bullied yet, If that happens of course I will be the one going in the office and complain, because no child should be bullied and bully should be taken care of seriously.

Back