6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

How could many people say that it is disgusting eventhough they never tried it? You are full of non-sense.

it's like they hate black people. huh? ;)

Oh yeah, i love frog legs! my dad and his best friend used to go frog hunting
and then we eat the frog legs when i was a kid..mmm, really good!
I also like deer meat, wild boar meat too.
Say, have you ever eaten "Lamb Fries"? not really lamb meat, but it is
a gentler and nicer term for errrr...ummm ..its kinda embarrassing..hehe.
Its bull's nuts!! Its really very good to eat! they are sliced and deep fried
in oil..i love em...:D
I absolutely hate to eat is.....oysters...ugh! I tried to taste it again
a few years ago and i still dont like it...still slimey..eww.

In Western USA (Wyoming, Colorado, Montana or whatever in Cow's country), They called it a "Mountain Oyster". You can get one from local meat shop. I haven't tried that. I got a cookbook how to cook "Mountain Oyster" ROFL. You know Cartoonist, Ace Reid who drew "Cowpoke". I have that rare recipe book from him. My dad's cousin worked with him in Colorado.

Catty

I had rabbit, and it does taste better than chicken. Only, it's bit hard to chew.

MY brother during his HS year for his wrestling team, he was required to eat lean meat including Squirrel meat. My oldest Bro did shot Squirrel, skinned it and put it in freezer for his little brother ROLF. My brother was a State Champinion wrestler.

Catty

Sheesh! I couldn't access to video cuz I'm at my work using workstation and it blocked w/ white bowser screen w/ Post Office logo, it's *restricted* due to inapproprate contents (Yeah right!!). Oh well!!!. I would have to do it at home.

I have eaten Frog Legs and Fried Camari (spelling, it's a Squid). It tastes so good!! My kids eat Fried Camari as were like onion rings if restaurant offer as an appetitizer. My dad told me that I ate Cow Brain when I was young. I don't remember that!! Sheesh!!! He said he just slice the brain and cook it on frying pan with butter and put it on sandwich w/ mayo or ketchup.

My sister ate Sea Conch meat in Beuit, Lebannon with her husband. She said it taste like chicken. My brother ate Rattlesnake meat and it's so tasty after grilling..

Check out youtube.com to see what Chinese people eat. They eat live Scorpion on the stick!! (type "eat scorpion").

I'll get back in the AM after work to see what I see at home. I won't be grossed out anyway.

Catty

Finally, I got home and now checked through the link. Interesting food. Some are yucky to me!! LOL. Sheep head, maybe I could. But anything really smelly, I probably will lose my appetite. LOL.

I guess that PO Infomation System people blocked that site cuz it's too gross for anyone ROFL...
Catty

How could many people say that it is disgusting eventhough they never tried it? You are full of non-sense.

You are absolutely right! never say disgusting until you try it first..
thats what i said about lamb fries (bull's nuts)...hehe, until i tried one
and i was really pleasantly surprised and i went..mmmm, delicious!!
same thing with oysters, i tried one and i went...ugh, i dont like it.
So really, you should try the food item before you say eww cuz you
never know, it could turn out that you will love the taste of it, heh!

In Western USA (Wyoming, Colorado, Montana or whatever in Cow's country), They called it a "Mountain Oyster". You can get one from local meat shop. I haven't tried that. I got a cookbook how to cook "Mountain Oyster" ROFL. You know Cartoonist, Ace Reid who drew "Cowpoke". I have that rare recipe book from him. My dad's cousin worked with him in Colorado.

Catty
Yeah, Oklahoma has it too. You are right, "Mountain Oyster" is another
name for it. Yes, you can buy it at the meat shop and some restaurants
serve them too.
Oh, cool about that recipe book from Ace Reid, whoa! does it have that
recipe on how to cook mountain oysters? right? If so, do try that and i
think you will like it!

Ohh shoot it! I forget to say Lamb! I did eat a lamb with whiskey. It's very good!!! YUMMY! LoL

You are absolutely right! never say disgusting until you try it first..
thats what i said about lamb fries (bull's nuts)...hehe, until i tried one
and i was really pleasantly surprised and i went..mmmm, delicious!!
same thing with oysters, i tried one and i went...ugh, i dont like it.
So really, you should try the food item before you say eww cuz you
never know, it could turn out that you will love the taste of it, heh!

It's little point off talk. Are you native to Russia?? I am curious! Because of CCCP. :)

You're one sick duck! But hey, if they can stomach it, good for them!

Back