6 Most Terrifying Foods in the World

For me, the most terrifying foods would be eating someting alive such as Oyster. I wouldn't never forget the moment of eating one of those alive forced by my ex-boyfriend at a bbq. IT WAS VERY YUCKY ESPECIALLY THAT IT WAS ALIVE.

but the bottom line is that it's just a food and for everyone to survive with..

BTW, I'm new to alldeaf.com

For me, the most terrifying foods would be eating someting alive such as Oyster. I wouldn't never forget the moment of eating one of those alive forced by my ex-boyfriend at a bbq. IT WAS VERY YUCKY ESPECIALLY THAT IT WAS ALIVE.
BTW, I'm new to alldeaf.com

I can see why he is your ex-boyfriend now. By the way, welcome to the AD!

Balut is new on me but I have heard of rotten cheese on TV. Baby mice in wine are really disgusting.

OOOOOHHHHH MG!!!!!! No way for me ok NO THANKS!!!!! SHEESH!!!!! Me> Faint!!! :eek2:

Chef Anthony Bourdain, who has travelled extensively throughout the world sampling local cuisine for his Travel Channel show No Reservations, has described shark þorramatur as "the single worst, most disgusting and terrible tasting thing" he has ever eaten.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWww!

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW............Baby Mice wine? The Pacha looks like something out of that movie Alien.
I've heard of the balut and the lutefisk and the cazzu marzu.
I didn't know the Cracked site was still around. They revived the magazine, but I haven't seen it for awhile. I like MAD better!

:lol: I've always thought the rice look like bunches of maggot worms.

I would never touch them.... EVER!

I've had lutefisk... it just tastes like jello with a fishy taste! Ewwww
Definitely an acquired taste

haha very gross but i like how the writer of the article made everything funny lol i had a good few chuckles to myself lol but definitely would NOT eat any of that...the sheep head looked soo disgusting..yuck!!!

It's not true for most of it. Labeling in countries are also way off.

Back