$5,000/$1,000 Shopping Spree

Aphrodite

Reaction score
If you are given either $5,000 or $1,000 shopping spree, which store you would like to use the spree on?

I would opt' for Pottery Barn and Cost Plus World market to make my home the coziest and spectular place people would ever see!

What abt you guys?

Gosh... *jumping up and down* "I've never won anything before!"
A shopping spree for 5.000$ or 1.000$? Amazon.com definitely! They cover everything, and I can spend some for DVD movies, some for books, some for clothes, some for my bed, etc... I don't have a flat of my own at the moment, but if I did, I would choose IKEA instead.

Originally posted by Aphrodite
If you are given either $5,000 or $1,000 shopping spree, which store you would like to use the spree on?

I would opt' for Pottery Barn and Cost Plus World market to make my home the coziest and spectular place people would ever see!

What abt you guys?

i would put it away and use it for a real vacation like camping and going abroad! :)

I just had a thought: Pearl River Department Store is awesome too! It is a big oriental department store in Chinatown, NYC, full of awesome stuff.

Originally posted by kuifje75
Gosh... *jumping up and down* "I've never won anything before!"
A shopping spree for 5.000$ or 1.000$? Amazon.com definitely! They cover everything, and I can spend some for DVD movies, some for books, some for clothes, some for my bed, etc... I don't have a flat of my own at the moment, but if I did, I would choose IKEA instead.

I am sorry but what do u mean, "I dont have a Flat of my own at the moment"? i guess youre not living in USA.. I am trying to think what flat means.. it should be a house or apt? am I right?

I would go for Target..
Kids clothes, toys, nesscessites, our clothes, baby diapers/wipes..
heeee heee

:dance:

Originally posted by kuifje75
Sorry, a flat is British slang for an apartment.

I got it....;)

beside, If i won $5,000, i would like to purchase Sony 42 in widescreen with HDTV, sony home theatre system with 500watt surround sound speakers, Pansion(misspell) DVD player with Record. Some dvd movies.

If i won $1,000, I would purchase some video games, dvd movies, and Sony home theatre with 500watt surround sound speakers

Last edited:
i would like buy things from ikea real AWESOME!!! BUY some MOVIE DVDS and things for computer maybe get new laptop woo hoo !!! :lol:

if I win $5,00 I am sure will go to buy sports stuff like jerseys, cap, clothes and stuff for sure.

If i receive a $5k or $10k for target.. I would purchase things for home and outfits for my lil gurl.

I would use that money to buy Bosch kitchen appliances and supplies. With any money left over, I'll buy stuff from Cost Plus, Ikea and Joann's fabrics.

Originally posted by Deaf258
I would use that money to buy Bosch kitchen appliances and supplies. With any money left over, I'll buy stuff from Cost Plus, Ikea and Joann's fabrics.
Bosch has some nice stuff.

I'd shop for more things for the house, or get a new computer or laptop :D

Originally posted by Deaf258

BOSCH is a German company. Boycott German products! (yeah right, like I would. *wink*)

for that 5k to 10k, I would go to old navy, gap, and also buy some furnitures and new bed.. steven madden shoes, nike shoes, structure clothes, some undergarments for myself.. many thing. i can think.. I can shop till I drop :)

Mmm, tough decision.... I think I'll shop at priceline.com and purchase tickets, hotels, rentals, etc so I can go on vacations with my man! :mrgreen:

Back