4th of July 2005

your welcome , hehe! Meg!

TOF

i am going to pick up my daughter and spend time with me whole month july 5 to aug 5. Wish i could get her before july 4 and we could go watch firework together.

yaya my gf will be here with me for 4th of july, rebalgirl and PW will come over my apt for cook out and swimming.. cant wait! :mrgreen:

Change of plans.. I said we were going to see my father but he cancelled it.. so we're going to Gulf Shores Beach and will be back by the 4th to hang out with Tweetybird!

kuifje75 said:
@ liebling: What do you do on the 1st of October, Tag der deutsche Einheit (Day of the German Unity)?

Occcchhh... I didn't see your post until today... Forgive me please...

May I correct you? It's 3rd October, not 1st. = Day of the German unit ;)

I guess you confuse with the date of October to November because we have 1st November (Allerheiligen - All Saints' Day) here.

Well, it's too early for us to plan anything for 3rd October. We will start to think about from September. :dunno:

:lach: how silly of me, you are right, it's the 3rd of October! ;)

I'm not asking you what you plan to do this year, but what you USUALLY do on 3rd October?

One of my German friends still have parties on 7th October to celebrate DDR nostaglia. Funny, I think.

kuifje75 said:
:lach: how silly of me, you are right, it's the 3rd of October! ;)

I'm not asking you what you plan to do this year, but what you USUALLY do on 3rd October?

One of my German friends still have parties on 7th October to celebrate DDR nostaglia. Funny, I think.

Sorry to misunderstand your post because I thought you mean is what we plan this October when you ask me what I do this October. Ooccch...

Nothing special really. All what we watch on the TV to remember DDR's history and pull the Berlin wall every year. Yes, they celebrate there in Berlin every year, not us in Bavaria because it's long way...

All what we do is rest and lazy... or go for a walk... or receive visitors to have afternoon coffee and chat... or go to swimming... or ride with bicycle when there're good weather.

Well, I won't be working after all, so I think I'll probably end up spinning the day, chilling, and resting. AKA. No plans.

RebelGirl said:
Change of plans.. I said we were going to see my father but he cancelled it.. so we're going to Gulf Shores Beach and will be back by the 4th to hang out with Tweetybird!
psst... pls pager me.. i need talk u abt this... allright ;)

My family and I will have cook out and go swimming then perhaps they will join with me to go see fireworks!

TweetyBird said:
psst... pls pager me.. i need talk u abt this... allright ;)[/QUOTE

:wtf: Did I do anything wrong..? Are you going to ground m?? :ugh: I'm :Ohno: hehehe jk.. :D

RebelGirl said:
TweetyBird said:
psst... pls pager me.. i need talk u abt this... allright ;)[/QUOTE

:wtf: Did I do anything wrong..? Are you going to ground m?? :ugh: I'm :Ohno: hehehe jk.. :D
hahahaha nutthin wrong with u.. u never plms with me.. hehe! :D we already talked on aim early... :cheers:

TongueOnFire said:
more pics.. hehe

i liked the first image.. but it didn't show up on my avatar :( show i ended up using the other one on your previous post... so thanks so much for sharing these images!!! :thumb:

I will be spending time with some of my friends and strangers from Dallas-Ft. Worth area out in the country. My friend have a place (15 acers) where you can park your RVs, camping tents, and swimming and fishing on the lake. Last year, we had over 75 people stay over during the 4th July Holiday. It is safe for us to stay over because most of us drink beers and other hard drinks :beer:. When one did not bring their camping stuff and have some drink, we will take their car keys until they sober up the next day. So, we will be doing this again and I doubt we will have more than 75 people this year because of the DRY season that we have not had any rain for the last 5 or 6 weeks!. We are on the fire ban county list. That mean, we cannot have any kind of fireworks this year. :cry: :mad:

PurrMeow said:
Liebling, tks for the link. We (my son and I) will be staying in Paris, France for 16 days .

wow, it's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's plenty of time for you to learn to know French... They will be nice to you when you said hello or good day to them and respect their culture. This's their way but I have no problem with them.

My boyfriend, Todd and I plan on doing some star gazing and watch a comet being smashed to pieces when a possible collision with a satellite orbiting near earth. Prolly fire off some fireworks heheh.

Back