??? 4 lesbians.

RebelGirl said:
Ya know what Bisexual is, Miss P??

by the way, its not about the money, how rich and poor we are, what race you are... its all about feeling the love and compassion you get from certain people or an individual person. You'll know when an arrow goes through your heart, you'll know who you are and who you want to be with.. there are straight people that just prefer being straight.. lesbians prefer women, gays prefer men.. bisexuals prefer both ways. Its not all about money or an expensive ring or a nice house or nice car.. its LOVE!

I second that!!

Yeah I don't get it, why people okay with 3 some but it isn't
okay to fall in love with the same sex or marry the same sex????

NO MATTER what YOU THINK if Lesbo wanna marry to woman it's their chioce! if Gay wanna marry to man it's their chioce! but YES it's ok with them same fall love or same sex with whoever or marry the same but IT"S NO MATTER if they are lesb or gay or bi or whatever is it's not SAME MARRY OR SAME SEX it's their Feel differnt ONLY is that how they feel. MUST REQUITE Same sex who is marry or sex or fall in love NOT! but but but WHAT ABT SAME COLOR RACE marry or love or sex?? NOT!!!!! i noticed out world is DIFFFERY RACE who is LESBO or GAY or BI or ST or mix race it's not worth for that :gives: what people think of them

:rofl: got her attention..

yeah someone forgot kick her ass.. and leave the boot in there..

so we can :whip:

:rifle: now go away hehe cuz its worthless thread

Love is just an emotion. We can turn on and off.

But anyway, God said homosexual is wrong.

End of discussion.

Miss P.. How do u know God said its wrong? Did you speak to God directly? huh? NO!! Then how did you know? Did you make it up? Geez whiz

Leave us alone Miss P. Go away and sleep in a dog house!!!!

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Love is just an emotion. We can turn on and off.

But anyway, God said homosexual is wrong.

End of discussion.

OH REALLY??? (sarcastically) :stupid:

FeistyChick said:
OH REALLY??? (sarcastically) :stupid:

agreed... shes just dumbwit closed mind.. :pissed:

she needs to go :clit: and get idea..

:fly2:

I'll bet yall would cut off my head the way those evil people cut
off John the Baptist's head off.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I won't go by what other people say about homosexual.
I have my own belief.

Miss P, didn't you read what the link I sent said? :)

Just click on the link and see for yourself....it explains what you just said to others before. :)

Miss P, look up the link. If what you said before is your belief, then why would you let a link sway/change your mind? Anyway, the content of this link is basically saying for you to hate/disagree with, etc the SIN/activity/belief (homosexuality in this case) BUT to love the sinner(in this case, the homoseual person)because we are all sinners and to leave final judgement up to God. Basically this is what this article is saying and if you follow what it is saying, you will have more peace and less harrassment.

:ugh2: it's pointless to continue this when it will not get no where.. :roll:

yes i agree.. someone need to :OP: :rofl:

anyhow :gives: :zzz:

and they r right.. we have to love the sinners whether we like their lifestyles or not.. we have to be patient with them.. and LOVE them FOR WHO THEY ARE..... so miss P. if i were you, i would do this. :)

Fruit of the Spirit
Bible Reading: Galations 5:19-26

Trees produce fruit. Christians should produce spiritual "fruit" in their lives. Verses 22 and 23 of our Bible Reading today list spiritual fruit that the Holy Spirit gives to Christians. These things are "...love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control." All Christians should want to have these characteristics in their lives.

Every day I pray that God will help me love the people I meet. I can have joy and peace when I think about the home that Jesus is preparing for me in heaven. It is difficult for me to have patience all the time. Sometimes people bother me, and I become impatient. But I continue to pray that my patience will grow. I have opportunities every day to show kindness and goodness to people I meet at the grocery store or at work. With each new day, I pray that I will continue to have faithfulness to God and His Word. If I am to have gentleness and self-control, I need to remember that my words and actions should glorify God.

Think about your life today. Are you producing spiritual fruit that brings glory to God?
— GL
"Those people who belong to Christ Jesus ...have given up their old selfish feelings and the evil things they wanted to do." Galatians 5:24

PRAYER: Lord, help me to bring glory to You today. In Jesus' name. Amen

I have a question for Cutebihivguy ~ ~ ~

"Miss P... I'm bi, but hiv positive, wore condom for all my sex partners.
My aim is cutebihivguy@aol.com, come chat wit me."

Since you brought this up, do you let your partners know that you are HIV positive? Do you know that Condom does not protect 100 % to your partner?

Just a question, not to point to you. I am just curious. thanks.

Back