??? 4 lesbians.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
But anyway, God said homosexual is wrong.

Where was that? Gospel of Thomas? Third Letter of Paul to the Fornicators? Book of Aaron?

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I'll bet yall would cut off my head the way those evil people cut
off John the Baptist's head off.

Our prerogative to do this is...? :topic:

from the link........
Some unfaithful spouses of heterosexual marriages have tried to justify adultery on the same grounds, but nowhere does Scripture suggest that loving, committed relationships of any kind can turn sin into righteousness. God does not permit mankind to reinterpret the clear teaching of Scripture to justify personal sinful desires
Oh give me a break....an affair HURTS someone who's on the other end of a relationship.
Miss P, all we're saying is that God does not explictly state whether or not homosexuality is a sin......the proof is in the debate going on right now. LOTS of churches are dealing with this.....it's NOT 100% clear that it's evil!
Oh, and I don't agree with threesomes. You're getting what I like to call kInKySeXuLiTy/ fetishes mixed up with loving comitted relationships. Very few homosexuals are into stuff like that b/c it's a tReNdY fetish......we are in same sex relationships b/c we LOVE each other.
I personally think that sex is very sacred and holy, and should be treated as such. Sex is a special gift from God......and you know what? When I am with someone I love that way.....I feel the presense of God there. God is love....Love can't be evil....Satan can't use love at all.....How can Satan use pure good love? The idear is just totally incomprehensiable!
Most of the references to "homosexuality" in the Bible, were actually of temple prosistutes.....in other words, people who did sex acts, NOT b/c they loved someone......but b/c it was a way to worship their gods!

<---Doesnt give a shit if my friends are gay, lesibians or bi. They are just everybody deserving of God's unconditional LOVE no matter what they do. I've lived with a bunch of lesbians before I got married and divorced. I just dont care who they fuck with after all it aint my business....

Think of that quote miz P... "Life is God's gift to you, what YOU do with your life is your GIFT to God"...PERIOD.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
what if a nice man, very very very sweet, and so charming...
and he can cook, and he is a doctor, and he will buy you
any house that you want, you can live anywhere, and will
buy you any car or suv that you like, and
give ya a big big expensive rock diamond ring

diamond_ring_C145-2.jpg

and he asks you, "I want to spend my life with you, I want to grow old with you, I want to love you, and share kids with you and share you all of my possession with you. Will you marry me, my beautiful lady?"

Will you get up being lesbian? Or will you say, "NO!!!"

Yup, I will say 'Nay' to him... I really don't care for money especially girl's best friend - diamond!. I rather be with someone who I really love and be happy .. rather than be with someone I really don't love and not be happy. Whatever my partner and I are doing for almost 16 years, it seems to be working alright and still going strong. :kiss:

The doctor

I say whats the difference becasue the doctor could even be a woman and be everything you say. You can find the same characteristics in a woman and then even more. Fairymist

Miss*Pinocchio said:
what if a nice man, very very very sweet, and so charming...
and he can cook, and he is a doctor, and he will buy you
any house that you want, you can live anywhere, and will
buy you any car or suv that you like, and

give ya a big big expensive rock diamond ring

and he asks you, "I want to spend my life with you, I want to grow old with you, I want to love you, and share kids with you and share you all of my possession with you. Will you marry me, my beautiful lady?"

Will you get up being lesbian? Or will you say, "NO!!!"
Only if he was a gay man. :giggle:

Back