37 year old marries 15 year old boy

luckystar

Reaction score
ok i dont know exactly how to post this so i will do my best and then learn later... :confused:

I saw this story on tv this morning and it made me sick. How on earth are you a good guardian and allow something like this to happen. And how sick is this women to be attracted to a 15 year old boy??? I dont remember if it says this in the artical but on tv they said this had been going on for 2 years..omg!!! I do believe that they need to revise their law as well...its a stupid law and needs to be fixed... heres the story...

Woman, 37, marries 15-year-old in Georgia
Child molestation charged; woman allegedly pregnant

Tuesday, November 15, 2005; Posted: 3:06 a.m. EST (08:06 GMT)

GAINESVILLE, Georgia (AP) -- A 37-year-old woman was charged with child molestation after being accused of having a sexual relationship with a 15-year-old boy whom she married last week.

The woman also is allegedly pregnant with the boy's child, though paternity hasn't yet been determined, his grandmother and guardian told The Associated Press on Monday.

"You hear about stuff like this from the TV, but it's not reality," Judy Ann Hayles said. "But (this) happened. And this won't be over because a baby is on the way."

Lisa Lynnette Clark was arrested Wednesday and remained in custody Monday. A preliminary hearing is set for November 30.

Hayles filed a police report on October 6 when she learned from a friend that Clark was pregnant. About a month later, before authorities made their move, the two were married.

In Georgia, a person must be 18 to marry without parental consent or 16 to marry with parental consent. But if the couple has a child or the woman can show she is pregnant, the age requirement doesn't apply.

District Attorney Lee Darragh said Georgia law on child molestation says that a person under 16 legally cannot consent to a sexual act. Darragh would not comment further on the case.

Hayles said she knew her grandson was spending a lot of time with his best friend's mother, but she had no real objections until she found love letters and lurid photos from Clark.

Hayles' grandson had been spending every weekend with Clark's son. In July, the two boys were charged with burglarizing a neighbor's home and sent to a youth detention center for 45 days.

Hayles said her grandson during that stay received the letters from Clark, along with seductive photos of her posing on top of a mantle and in a bikini.

Hayles said she hopes to get an annulment or a divorce for her grandson.

Hayles, who lives on the outskirts of this northeast Georgia town, said that if the baby is shown to be her grandson's, she's not optimistic about the teen's future.

"This child's life is down the tubes," she said. "What's he going to do with a kid? He's not even old enough to buy groceries."

Copyright 2005 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Tell me about it.....Yeah age is just a number, but COME ON! Fifteen year olds are still KIDS emoitionally. I don't think age becomes not an issue til after high school graduation.....Yeah, I dated someone who was 29 when I was nineteen, but I had the emoitional maturity. And I mean, most child molesters go after kids who don't really have too much "healthy" relationship experiance (in other words the extreme loners) .....and I bet you ANYTHING the woman will claim she's mentally ill or something like that!

EW!!!!! WHO WOULD FUCK A 15 YEAR OLD!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!! AHHHHH!!!!! :barf:

THANK YOU Breezy! I know......ANY adult who is attracted to high school age kids is SICK!!!!!

My goodness... Couldn't they just wait few more years until he's legal? :roll:

I m not superise this *smh* but it's fucked sicko that She is married to 15 year old and preg!? geezzzzz

RIGHT ON!!!
I wouldn't date any underage kids... I am not attracted to them either. My boyfriend was smart enough to wait until we graduated from high school, He wanted to ask me out when he was 16 or 17 when I was I think 20 or 21 at that time. The article sounds like Mary Kay L and Vili F something.. what a sickening love story!

I read about that article on cnn.com and whaaaaa - Is it Mary Kay Leontreau (sp?) all over again? (However that woman in Georgia isn't a teacher like Mary is). It makes me wonder what in the world is she thinking?!?

Catmandu said:
My goodness... Couldn't they just wait few more years until he's legal? :roll:

Yeah, I second that. :roll:

I remember to have a UK newspaper somewhere in my file but I can't find where. (I got it around last summer time). 70 years old lady and 19 years old boy getting married. I will add the picture of them when I find.

you guys are so self righteous.

do you know how many 15 years old teens are having sex?

And some teens are having abortion or having unwanted babies
or spreading diseases.

Geez.

If the 37 years old woman wants to marry this boy,
marriage is a good thing.

I think older women likes the feelin' of excitement with young male teens -- IMO. And, yes it's wrong for older women to go with underaged teens until the teens are over the age of 18.

well age is just a number.

Sometimes women feel that older men are married, unavailable, in prison, or gay.

If women want sex, they gotta have it...

Not ALL 15 year olds are having sex.....and for crying out loud this is like that Pam Smart case.....the woman is WAY older then the boy! God, I'm only 26, and I can't imagine having sex with a high schooler!

Back