30's club just intro me.. heres me!!

LisaMarie

Reaction score
yup thats me!! i just turned 30 years old! :eek3:

Attachments

• IMG00320.JPG
    IMG00320.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 45
If this helps you feel any better, Im into my last year of 30s Something Club!

For me, 30s something was a decade of truly eye-opening lessons/experiences for me.

I cannot wait to enter 40s somethings Club so I can apply wisdom I learnt in 30s :)

Cheers!

ahh how feel at age 30?? :giggle: you look the same face in other pictures in here AD lol

I dont want to see at age 30 for me in next year no thanks lol .. I will be 29 in this Dec ahhhhh no no no no not want it wanna stay young like from 18 to 20 forever!!! for me lol :giggle:

LisaMarie - What can I say about you? You got that excellent smile! I'll be joining with you next year in the 30's club :giggle: but, don't you think at 30 -Life seems to be better with the widsom and knowledge ;)

LisaMarie - What can I say about you? You got that excellent smile! I'll be joining with you next year in the 30's club :giggle: but, don't you think at 30 -Life seems to be better with the widsom and knowledge ;)

Makes me feel OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDDDDDDDDDDDd :eek3:

I wish I am turning 30 again! If I could, I would have enjoyed every minute of it, not fretting over my age!

Didnt it say that 30s is prime of life somewhere? :)

in 1 year and 2 mo I will be 30, and I didnt want to be :tears:

BTW, Happy 30th Birthday! :dance:

I wish I am turning 30 again! If I could, I would have enjoyed every minute of it, not fretting over my age!

naw! the serect to look young.. stand by somebody whos OLDER than you! :giggle:

Aw, Hon - Don't fret. From what I see of your picture, You look like you are a young chick who has the radiant aura! I would concur that 30s is the time where you can enrich the experience (but that's what I think of being 30). ;)

Aww you have a lovely smile there LisaMarie!

hahah we are the same age 28
cheer.gif
yahoo.gif
:lol:

*wahhhh* I'm no longer 30's and incoming up near near near and smell "overhill" within 3 yrs left to go....

LisaMarie, you're gr-r-r-eat look'n good taking picture!
How do you feel turn 30's and no longer 20'ish?

ahh pft..im pushing 32 in 3 weeks. You look real good, LisaMarie :)

Back