3 Terror suspects dead, one female wanted

This is interesting. They now have information that the female terrorist may not have been who they claimed(from CNN):

"The alert came amid word that the lone remaining suspect wanted in connection with a terrorism spree -- Hayat Boumeddiene -- entered Turkey on January 2, a Turkish prime ministry source told CNN Saturday.Turkish police have tracked her movements, according to the source
Boumeddiene is believed to have left for Turkey "of course to reach Syria" at the beginning of the year, according to a French source close to the nation's security services.
That means Boumeddiene may not have been in France at the time of Thursday's deadly shooting of a policewoman in Paris, as authorities originally believed. Authorities offered no immediate explanation of the discrepancy, but have said she is wanted in connection with a terrorist attack.
"

Why didn't one of the hostages tell a cop when she was running out with them? :hmm:

dude. try thinking rationally and logically under hails of bullets and terrifying fear. do that.

you can try imagining this... add 12 + 13 while a huge angry lion is chasing after you. in case like that.... it's basically every man for himself. what makes a person a hero is thinking for others' well-being.

dude. try thinking rationally and logically under hails of bullets and terrifying fear. do that.

you can try imagining this... add 12 + 13 while a huge angry lion is chasing after you. in case like that.... it's basically every man for himself. what makes a person a hero is thinking for others' well-being.
It's reported that the female terrorist was not there in the first place so how could she escape from the grocery store when she was somewhere else? Misinformation?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2015/01/10/boumeddiene-terror-suspect-profile/21549515/

The French female terror suspect on the run is no longer in France and appears to have left before this week's terror attacks struck that nation.

It's reported that the female terrorist was not there in the first place so how could she escape from the grocery store when she was somewhere else? Misinformation?

irrelevant. I'm referring to your comment about why one of the hostages didn't tell cop about a terrorist running out with them.

irrelevant. I'm referring to your comment about why one of the hostages didn't tell cop about a terrorist running out with them.
The terrorist was not escaping so that's why no one told a cop.

I just heard on the news the 2 brothers were roommate with the 'underpants bomber' . He tried to blow an airplane with a bomb in his underpants.

I just heard on the news the 2 brothers were roommate with the 'underpants bomber' . He tried to blow an airplane with a bomb in his underpants.

I am hoping this gives some clear insight into future investigations of terrorist related activities.

I'm wondering if we're gonna go to war with Yemen.

Yemen needs to be destroyed.

joining the same fate as Iraq and Afghanistan.

perhaps we should pepper their sky with this leaflets -

afghanweather.jpg

The French Unity Rally is massive. I like the float of the pencil with the words "Not Affraid" written on its side. There are some competing posters, but the great majority are overwhelmingly positive.

Online sites are streaming it from BBC world news. Sadly, no captions. But, it's live.

Million Paris march

"Israel Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas were among the leaders attending, as were top representatives of Russia and Ukraine. German Chancellor Angela Merkel and British Prime Minister David Cameron were alongside Hollande at the front of the crowd, estimated to be around one million people, Sky News reports.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder is in Paris this week to attend a meeting on fighting terrorism, but did not participate in the march."

No leaders represented the United States in the march? Disappointing. :(

They are closer to Paris. US is way too far to go there, and that would save our taxpayers money. :)

I don't see any Chinese/Japanese/Brazilian/Australian PM go there. :P

Officials say it's the largest rally in the history of France. Wow!

They are closer to Paris. US is way too far to go there, and that would save our taxpayers money. :)

I don't see any Chinese/Japanese/Brazilian/Australian PM go there. :P
Holder was already in Paris.

Oh, please. They don't worry about spending taxpayers' money for European shopping trips or vacations.

We should of at least sent VP Biden or Secretary of State Kerry (who is fluent in French).

Last edited:
Holder was already in Paris.

Oh, please. They don't worry about spending taxpayers' money for European shopping trips or vacations.

We should of at least sent VP Biden or Secretary of State Kerry (whose is fluent in French).

really? didn't know Kerry is fluent in french. cool.

really? didn't know Kerry is fluent in french. cool.
Yes. When he made remarks on TV right after the attack at Charlie, he first spoke in English, then in French.

Back